NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth dodgy?

I have been connecting to an LG Soundbar via Bluetooth and it seems this causes the audio to become very choppy and also for the mk808b plus to start buffering files that are stored locally on the device!

Is there anyway to optimise the bluetooth performance in the ROM in any way?

The Bluetooth connection between the device and the soundbar constantly drops as well!

Other devices can connect to the soundbar without any issue at all so I suspect there is an issue with how the mk808b plus is handling bluetooth connectivity!

Anyone else seeing problems like this?

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Originally posted by reni10 View Post
      I have been connecting to an LG Soundbar via Bluetooth and it seems this causes the audio to become very choppy and also for the mk808b plus to start buffering files that are stored locally on the device!

Is there anyway to optimise the bluetooth performance in the ROM in any way?

The Bluetooth connection between the device and the soundbar constantly drops as well!

Other devices can connect to the soundbar without any issue at all so I suspect there is an issue with how the mk808b plus is handling bluetooth connectivity!

Anyone else seeing problems like this?
      I've been having similar problem trying to connect a Moga Power gamepad, but Moga devices are a bit difficult to pair time to time so I don't know it is really a problem.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

I got the same trouble on my new samsung TV.
        The stock XBMC is working in 1080p (1920/1080 in 60 fps) but Kodi is in 720p (1280/720 in 60 fps). So I reinstalle sur stock XBMC but waiting a fix for the last Kodi.

I had, I think, the same trouble in 109k but I don't think it was in 107k... didn't remember well.

Comment

Originally posted by burimek View Post
          for me BOB ist better so, 720p
          the video plays faster.
          By cons, if you could do me a great service BOB or someone else
          This is to me the .apk mediabox lancher
          I would like to install it on another box TV01 II does not possess the CEC option
          And as I would put it out because every time I turn on my tv the TV01 II wakes up too.
          thanks in advance.
          nobody cant help to have this mediabox lancheur im .apk

Comment

Hi, i had to flash 109k via USB-Tool over the Stock 107k because on stock i could not flash the finless rom. on 109k it works with the sdcard/resetbutton-method.
            I too have some minor issues.
            • Bluetooth. the connected Nintendo Bluetooth Keyboard sometimes lags a lot.
            • Could not get USB-Keyboards to work. I have tried 2 RF keyboard/mouse combos neither the mouse nor the keyboard seem to work. A wired mouse works.
            • 720/1080p: kodi says its 720p but my tv (samsung 40c630) says the signal is 1080p so i think kodi might be wrong. I am more worried about the 2 cores kodi responds because of performance.
            • google tv remote ap does not find the mk808b in my network.

Comment

Finless rom 1.0 and stock 107k4 use 1080 kernel.
              in build.prop we have:
              const.window.w=1920
              const.window.h=1080

Finless rom 1.1 and stock 109k4 use 720 kernel.
              in build.prop we have:
              const.window.w=1280
              const.window.h=720

Comment

Originally posted by mike77 View Post
                in build.prop we have:
                const.window.w=1920
                const.window.h=1080

in build.prop we have:
                const.window.w=1280
                const.window.h=720
                This build.prop can be edit to allow 1080p? Sorry if this is an stupid question... I'm totally newbie

Comment

Originally posted by mike77 View Post
                  in build.prop we have:
                  const.window.w=1920
                  const.window.h=1080

in build.prop we have:
                  const.window.w=1280
                  const.window.h=720
                  While this may effect XBMC if your TV says your 1080 then your 1080. These values effect boot up DPI (in a way).

So yes this could be what is causing Kodi to say 720P

Yes you can edit it. You need to have root (like my ROM) and use ES file explorer.
                  1) In ES click on tools>root enable and turn it on.
                  2) Click again in the root on "box" and you will get a pop up window. Mount system as RW.
                  3) No go to /system and edit build.prop
                  4) Save the edited file and reboot.

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    While this may effect XBMC if your TV says your 1080 then your 1080. These values effect boot up DPI (in a way).

Yes you can edit it. You need to have root (like my ROM) and use ES file explorer.
                    2) Click again in the root on "box" and you will get a pop up window. Mount system as RW.

Bob
                    thanks for info, can you help to make .apk from mediabox launcheur.
                    Please.

Comment

No Dolby 5.1 from XBMC Streaming Videos?

Noticed I wasn't getting Dolby 5.1 on streaming videos (no sound). I have pass thru set-up to my AV receiver which has a Dolby 5.1 decoder. 5.1 works fine if its in the AAC 5.1 format.

Seems like the Dolby 5.1 pass thru is not working properly in either the installed XBMC version or the ROM itself.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Comment

Hello,
                        thanks for the rom.

There is a way to turn off the MK808B-Plus ?
                        Using reboot app available into Finless1.1 seems that I can turn off, then I am not able to turn it On
                        Maybe MK808 is designed to be always on..?

I try to connect MK to HDMI of my Panasonic VT60 and to HDMI on my Onkyo626 but in each case my tv-remote controller doesnt works.
                        With RasberryPi I was able to use tv-remote to control xbmc
                        There is a way to make it working with MK808 ? Into ROM I enable CEC

Thanks!
                        ps. sorry for bad english!

Comment

Originally posted by xitpu View Post
                          Hello,
                          thanks for the rom.

There is a way to turn off the MK808B-Plus ?
                          Using reboot app available into Finless1.1 seems that I can turn off, then I am not able to turn it On
                          Maybe MK808 is designed to be always on..?

I try to connect MK to HDMI of my Panasonic VT60 and to HDMI on my Onkyo626 but in each case my tv-remote controller doesnt works.
                          With RasberryPi I was able to use tv-remote to control xbmc
                          There is a way to make it working with MK808 ? Into ROM I enable CEC

Thanks!
                          ps. sorry for bad english!
                          I have a Tronsmart TSM-01 USB Air Mouse :

China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart TSM01 English Version Air Mouse + Keyboard for TV Box / PC / Motion Sensing Games online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

and the power button on it, wakes and sleeps the stick and it works pretty well , but in XBMC needs some tuning like in this link :

CEC , even though it's on in the settings doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Originally posted by dy57 View Post
                            I have a Tronsmart TSM-01 USB Air Mouse :

CEC , even though it's on in the settings doesn't seem to work.
                            The HDMI-CEC is not working for me either. Message on TV is telling that the action is not available.
                            My Raspberry PI has no issues with the same tv.

Is this software related or is it some hardware issues? (if there is any chance u know)?

Comment

Bob,

May I ask for conformation? Looks like cifs is not supported. Any way to add it to the kernel features?

Comment

didn't work

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
                                I tried this edit in the build.prop and it only changed the animation after boot screnn. It is now not centered as if it were 1080p and shows only the upper left 720p part of it.
                                The whole interface is 720p upscaled to 1080 as shown in kodi and as seen on what we call a mire in french, a pictured intented to test the screen. Also the text in 1080 while browsing the internet is a bit fuzzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X