NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sneak78 View Post
    I tried this edit in the build.prop and it only changed the animation after boot screnn. It is now not centered as if it were 1080p and shows only the upper left 720p part of it.
    The whole interface is 720p upscaled to 1080 as shown in kodi and as seen on what we call a mire in french, a pictured intented to test the screen. Also the text in 1080 while browsing the internet is a bit fuzzy.
    i have switch to smpc and have 1080p

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Originally posted by burimek View Post
      i have switch to smpc and have 1080p
      What is smpc?

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ker View Post
        What is smpc?

ist xbmc/kodi

Comment

Anyone have any luck with CEC? It seems the hardware supports it, but I don't think the kernel module is acting correctly.

Also, I don't seem to be able to attach my powered external hard drive. (It has a built in usb hub which may be the problem).

Comment

IPTV streams stutter with USB Ethernet

When Streaming live HD TV (3Mb to 4 Mb) using WiFi works fine.

The same streams via USB Ethernet, the picture stutters and breaks up.

Tested 2 types of USB Ethernet dongles, Speedtest shows (on the cheaper one) max 6.5Mb and another USB dongle gives the full 30Mb, my connection max.

Any ideas ?
            Cheers
            Last edited by Johnoo; 01-16-2015, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by dmarkey View Post
              Anyone have any luck with CEC? It seems the hardware supports it, but I don't think the kernel module is acting correctly.

Also, I don't seem to be able to attach my powered external hard drive. (It has a built in usb hub which may be the problem).
              For me sam result no works, i try it with Samsung and Lg Led TV 2013

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you for the rom .
                The only working method for me was to use the amlogic tool and update 107k to 109k, and after install the finless rom.

Logitech bluetooth keyboard k480 works great
                sixaxis controller worked too with ps3 joystick, il played with snes emulator but ppsspp is very slow with 3dgame.
                popcorn time was a bit laggy sometimes but maybe it was just the the peers.
                youtube in 720p is ok.

Comment

Is anyone else having issues with video stuttering on this device?

Videos are playing fine and smooth except for this annoying one-frame skipping/stuttering every second (clock precision). It appears as a frame rate sync issue but I already tried all different settings without success.

I haven't checked the mouse pointer thing as mentioned in other threads for RK devices but I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same issue.

Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by ker View Post
                    What is smpc?

SPMC is an off shoot of xbmc/kodi made by Koying - just type spmc in to google, you will find plenty of info about it.
                    Team UX
                    http://www.ultimatexbmc.com/

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ULTIMATE-XBMC

Comment

How about mounting a NAS folder to the filesystem. Good old Jelly Bean was still supporting it (via CIFS) on the FInless ROMs. And I couldnt make it work here.

Can someone try to help?

Comment

mk808b-plus one unit did not flash correctly

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        Here is my 1.1 ROM for the MK808B-Plus.

This is made from the latest 109K4 release that fixes USB dongles (kind of).

Everything is pretty much the same as my 1.0 ROM as far as what I did to it.

Note: If you are on 108K4 it has a messed up recovery thus you MUST use the recovery.img I provide in this ZIP package.

__________________________________________________ __________
                        I have two mk808b plus sticks. One of which I flashed with 109k4 and now have added finless by putting the zip on an sd card and updating through the mbox settings update.

The other I had troubles with. I used the usb flash and it boots only to TWRP. I try to reflash using TWRP but a reboot always returns to the twrp menu. I've tried other methods with recovery and such, and those fail too. I can never get past the boot loader.

Any suggestions? I'm at a loss as to what is going on. I can retry again and provide different details if needed. I thought trying to mount everything OR unmout everything might work - that does not.

again, any help is appreciated - or do I need to send this one back to geekbuying?

Comment

Originally posted by androider2 View Post
                          I have two mk808b plus sticks. One of which I flashed with 109k4 and now have added finless by putting the zip on an sd card and updating through the mbox settings update.

The other I had troubles with. I used the usb flash and it boots only to TWRP. I try to reflash using TWRP but a reboot always returns to the twrp menu. I've tried other methods with recovery and such, and those fail too. I can never get past the boot loader.

Any suggestions? I'm at a loss as to what is going on. I can retry again and provide different details if needed. I thought trying to mount everything OR unmout everything might work - that does not.

again, any help is appreciated - or do I need to send this one back to geekbuying?
                          Try flashing with windows tool.
                          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                            Try flashing with windows tool.
                            I have tried that. Seems to flash ok but will only boot to twrp.

a flash with TWRP seems to go OK. There is one error at the beginning about can't find /sys/ ... led sometiing

Comment

Originally posted by androider2 View Post
                              I have tried that. Seems to flash ok but will only boot to twrp.

a flash with TWRP seems to go OK. There is one error at the beginning about can't find /sys/ ... led sometiing

ok. seems the reset button is not working now.

I can get into what looks like the stock recover mode by following instruction one - but then I have an error with the signature of mk8080b finless 1.1 image.

I can flash from a usb stick plugged into the OTG port.

But when I reboot, I get an error that it can't locate sdcard . I'm wondering if something gets confused with the mounting of drives and the external sd at one point looks like sdcard and then at another it doesn't. I've seen this sort of thing with linux before.

Maybe I need to copy the finless image to the root of internal storage and try that?

Comment

Tried exchanging the power supply with the unit which is actually booting?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X