No announcement yet.

[ROM][4.4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMOD 11 for MK808B-Plus - WeTek Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now playing hvec video make the system hang using spmc 14 beta 2. Using stock 109k was perfect.

As for kodi 14 the playback is the same as before, not very good

Comment

And what about MX?

Do you have a sample that I can try?
      WeTek Play
      Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
      Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
      KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
      Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

Mx player can play when in h/w+ mode but i have to choose s/w first then h/w+ to make it play

Hvec sample
        Download free DivX Software to play, convert and cast video including DivX, AVI, MKV and HEVC files up to 4K. Play AVI and convert to MP4!

Comment

Originally posted by d4nny82 View Post
          Try go to settings > permission > find amlogic subtitle service then turn it off
          It's working well ! You rock, thank you !

Comment

I'm trying H265 samples from here

Kodi 14.1 beta doesn't use am-h265 decoder but ff-h265 (the software decoder), that's why it fails; maybe it has not proper support for s805?

SPMC (installed from the play store) played fine Big Buck Bunny but didn't load "Elecard 4K video about Tomsk, part 3" but never crashed.

MX played everything fine.

The codecs are alright, maybe too updated for Kodi/SPMC?
            WeTek Play

Comment

Originally posted by d4nny82 View Post
              Mx player can play when in h/w+ mode but i have to choose s/w first then h/w+ to make it play

Hvec sample
              http://labs.divx.com/node/127909

I downloaded the 1080p mkv, it plays fine in MX player in HW mode, if I enable HW+ mode it's played in HW+ mode as well, without having to use SW before.

SPMC had no problems, played by "am-h265" decoder.

Kodi 14.1 insists in using ffmpeg decoder for h265 stuff, it looks like it doesn't recognise the s805 as an hevc capable soc?
              WeTek Play

Comment

I saw a Kodi developer version on the last days ( from 26 to 29 December if I am not wrong )of 2014 showing smtg in the name about AMLOGIC fix, but I dunno if it was implemented in the following releases or if it didn't worked either. Not yet arrived to a stable setting on mine, so I didn't try it.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
                  I downloaded the 1080p mkv, it plays fine in MX player in HW mode, if I enable HW+ mode it's played in HW+ mode as well, without having to use SW before.

SPMC had no problems, played by "am-h265" decoder.

Kodi 14.1 insists in using ffmpeg decoder for h265 stuff, it looks like it doesn't recognise the s805 as an hevc capable soc?
                  now when i test mx player again yes it works just using h/w+. maybe a system reboot has fix the issue.

Comment

btw, if you wanna use SuperSU you can just install it from Play Store, launch it and allow it to update "su" binarty (choose the normal way, it works fine), after that go to the options and make it a system app.
                    After rebooting go back to options and choose the one that installs a backup script so it will survive to a rom update and won't be overwritten by CM's one.
                    WeTek Play

Comment

A hell of a job but I was able to merge all the code that I think it's useful, now it's updated to the very latest Amlogic SDK released a couple of days ago (dated 2015-01-12).

This new SDK, among other things, brings a totally new Mali kernel and userspace driver, I'm using a kernel built from sources as well otherwise other things won't work.

It will contain code that probably any other device running stock rom has

I wiill test the rom a little bit, things seems working though and in the meantime I'll upload it to mega.
                      WeTek Play

Comment

Great news, you're da Man!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
                          A hell of a job but I was able to merge all the code that I think it's useful, now it's updated to the very latest Amlogic SDK released a couple of days ago (dated 2015-01-12).

This new SDK, among other things, brings a totally new Mali kernel and userspace driver, I'm using a kernel built from sources as well otherwise other things won't work.

It will contain code that probably any other device running stock rom has

I wiill test the rom a little bit, things seems working though and in the meantime I'll upload it to mega.
                          Can you provide an image file to burn with burning tool?
                          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Nope, I have no idea how that's done, just use the recovery
                            WeTek Play

Comment

As previously announced, new build with the most updated code from Amlogic SDK.

* ROM 2015-01-20

PS: I have noticed some changes in today's update of MX Player. To have the best support on Amlogic platform go to settings -> decoder and enable all HW+ codecs but the "h264 10 bit" one, and select to automatically try HW+ mode if HW fails, in this way it will play pretty much everything automatically.
                              WeTek Play

Comment

Just a note for you guys, Kodi nightlys http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/arm/ have hevc HW support, and it works fine upto and including 1080p...

I have a question, does this rom have support for gamepads? and include the ps3/360 driver?

thanks

Karl

Comment

Working...
                                X