MXQ Android Tv Box Wont Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Android Tv Box Wont Boot

Okay ive got 2 amlogic s805 Quad Core Android Tv Boxes That Wont Boot .MXQ Model with Bluetooth.
    These were brought back to me & i have no idea what was happening when they crashed.

1 Box has a Blue Blinking Light when i turn it on, usually its solid blue. Nothing ever appears on the screen whether i use hdmi or rca cables.

The 2nd Box, i think was taken apart & i think that bc the ethernet port was slightly out of place ( higher than it shouldve been).
    When i try to turn it on, the red light will come on instead of turning solid blue & the remote will not turn it on, after several attempts of pushing the power button
    on & off the blue light will come on but nothing shows on the screen neither hdmi or rca.

Has anyone had this problem or have any suggestions? (P.s.) These are 1gb ram & 8gb internal memory tv boxes

Hmm.. blue blinking light.. I have seen that before,
    My poweradaptor failed after a week.. it hat just enough power to light-up the blue light..but not to boot-up the system (flashing=bootloop)
    Try a different poweradaptor

Redlight you see..when you boot into recovery modes..

Note:there are many boxes with the name mxq could you give more inf..or post picture.. to id your box
    -those your box have a otg port?

Comment

Usually the red light is on if the box is in standby mode (sleep) or when powered off by the remote.
      It does have an otg port. Here is an image of the box.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	collage_20150726120514761.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	514665
      This is the inside Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150725_141509.jpg
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	514666 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150725_141539.jpg
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	514667

I have tried using 4 other power adapters that are brand new and works with my other boxes but it has the same results, so the adapter isnt the issue.
      ive also tried reaching factory reset mode by holding in the button in the back of the AV hole for 10 seconds but nothing ever shows up on the screen.

Comment

Hi! mine is also with Blue Blinking Light when I turn it on! Did U find any sollution? I bought it from Gearbest and it came already like this. Unforrtunetly Gearbest is ignoring all tickets, their aftersale suport is 0!

Comment

No, i never did find a solution, i now just have it sitting in a box collecting dust. Originally id purchased these directly from the manufacturer in China but they wouldnt pay for return shipping which 1 box was $25 for the cheapest & slowest shipping, i now deal with U.S.A Suppliers, they may cost more but if i have issues i get it fixed 4x quicker & at NO Cost or very little to me!
          I was really disappointed the manufactuer offered me $4 to settle the issue, Especially since id purchaased multiple times from them totalling nearly 30 boxes. I recommend people purchase from 1Electonicshop.com if you want 1 already set up with apps for you & addons in Kodi, if youre more of a do it yourself (Which if youre here most of us are) Purchase from Amazon Prime if you have it but both places gives a year warranty and will replace your item at no cost to you QUICKLY.

Comment

Flashing blue light is a failed tv connection or HDMI cable

Comment

Working...
            X