No announcement yet.

Ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04 on MK808b Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed this doble Firmware but was bricked my mk808b plus from beelink.

i tri send the .img original from windows the amlogic tools, show 100% ok.
    but now just show grey screen from google freeze. Who make this doble sistem android and ubuntu dont give me any attention.
    By SD card give show some erros i no reinstall, think the system dont detect the nand partition, or this partition was durty ... no wipe...
    If you think reinstall to original loader sistem think serious, in my case i dont know what do... because i try all ways, by windows and by sd card to restore.
    I am unhappy....

Comment

Hello everyone, is there a current tutorial that shows how to install the wifi drivers?

I truly don't know the first thing about Linux and would love to get this working.

I got the .img flashed with a slight problem because the .img was bigger than my SD, so I went ahead and flashed onto a bigger flash drive, resized the partition and truncated the dd img file. Now I'm working on getting linux working completely on this device, and it seems I may have a different version or a clone because neither bluetooth nor wifi work out of the box.

In any case, I think I need to download the drivers onto usb and either copy, make or install them via CLI onto the MK808b plus.

Can anyone help me out?

Comment

New link for ubuntu-mate-15-04-s805-standard-0_95_Beta.img.xz

Comment

Originally posted by devitrified View Post
          New link for ubuntu-mate-15-04-s805-standard-0_95_Beta.img.xz

https://goo.gl/qbZ3dK
          does wifi work? where did you get the link?

Comment

I tried it sometime ago and had kept a copy. I just uploaded it to google drive to be able to re-share. Wifi works

Comment

Please download the driver module rtl8723bs ?

Comment

Working...
              X