Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hercules Man

Did you try Erase All in settings
    I took force and normal erase in setting, but are you sure you get the same fail message?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post

I took force and normal erase in setting, but are you sure you get the same fail message?

Try here for more help

http://mbox.co.za/forum/viewtopic.ph...t=182&start=10

My board is V03 anyway but maybe your board is v02, maybe you need different image i dont know.
      Last edited by Hercules Man; 01-13-2016, 18:36. Reason: More info

Comment

I have v2, but I give it one more try and see with a other img, I appreciate your help mate

Skickat från min D6603 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
          I have v2, but I give it one more try and see with a other img, I appreciate your help mate

Skickat från min D6603 via Tapatalk

These are the others i would try

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

If they dont work either then sorry, i dont know what to suggest

H MAn

Comment

Hi Hercules,

I have S805_MXQ_V03 board. What pins I have to short? In some post "push recovery button" - I think my board doesn't have any recovery button

best regards, gcsuri

Comment

Ok, I found the recovery button in SPDIF
              SDcard method haven't worked
              Do I need to short the pins and push the button together???

Comment

Originally posted by gcsuri View Post
                Ok, I found the recovery button in SPDIF
                SDcard method haven't worked
                Do I need to short the pins and push the button together???

If you cannot boot recovery from SD Card you will need to use usb burning tool and flash with the correct .iso. I have a V03 board. If you open your box you will see some print on the mainboard which will give you the version number. You will need to use a male to male usb cable. I made one up myself from 2 old usb cables and it worked a treat. No need to connect the power supply, just connect the 2 correct pins together with a small philips screwdriver, plug the cable into the otg port at back of box, as soon and you hear your pc connect to the box. remove screwdriver from your 2 pins. i think the 2 pins could be different depending which board you have, mine is a v03 and the pins i have to connect are pin 17 and 18 or ALE to WE. Hope you get it sorted, let me know if you need any more help

H MAn

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Man View Post
                  you will need to use usb burning tool and flash with the correct .iso. I have a V03 board.

H MAn
                  Which .img I have to upload? I have S805_MXQ_V3 also.

regards, gcsuri

Comment

Which .img I have to upload? I have S805_MXQ_V3 also.

regards, gcsuri

For v03, i used this

https://mega.nz/#!n8tS1IjJ!T6PQBOnXPbsmwpMkq2zqAKwS4qQS_-UYq2tmE0CNqz8

Let us know if it worked for you!!

H MAn

Comment

Hi Hercules,

it's not worked. I used https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7oSn/WunL7sMWW - worked fine. Thanks.

gcsuri

Comment

Hi Hercules,

it's not worked. I used https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7oSn/WunL7sMWW - worked fine T.hanks.

gcsuri

Glad to hear you have had a result, I'm wondering how Shadi86 got on as he hasn't said anything.

H MAn

Comment

Welcome everyone, I'm new here. my mbox does not turn on. By shorting pin 17 & 18 computer detects MXQ. on the motherboard I have such signs HD180_V1.2 2015/05/09 and S805-V1.2 20150520.
                          Please help which firmware I write it using a USB burning tool? I would love to go back to the factory firmware. in another forum someone had the same motherboard and gave a link to this rom "mxq_1207_aml_upgrade_package. img" file is 949MB. whether it is better to write it MXQ112k4. the latter worked with me or to load with the SD.

Or maybe something completely different, help rescue my box.

Comment

Originally posted by Piecia1980 View Post
                            Welcome everyone, I'm new here. my mbox does not turn on. By shorting pin 17 & 18 computer detects MXQ. on the motherboard I have such signs HD180_V1.2 2015/05/09 and S805-V1.2 20150520.
                            Please help which firmware I write it using a USB burning tool? I would love to go back to the factory firmware. in another forum someone had the same motherboard and gave a link to this rom "mxq_1207_aml_upgrade_package. img" file is 949MB. whether it is better to write it MXQ112k4. the latter worked with me or to load with the SD.

Or maybe something completely different, help rescue my box.
                            Goto post #55 it will work for your mxq board...3 posts up from here

Comment

thanks a lot, check it out today.

Comment

This firmware does not work, an error occurred while uploading, ive loaded 112k4 an then mxq_1207_aml_upgrade_package.img

Everything works great

Comment

Working...
                                X