MXQ OTT S805 Box Bricked- Red LED constantly ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
    Help me guys, here it's pitcure of my hardware, it's seems not the same with yours, Wich pin is it, can you market it to me?
    you need to use an ohm meter to trace the pins.

you need to join ALE and WE on the nand (on my nand (H27UCG8T) it's pin 17 & 18).
    If your nand is not an H27UCG8T, don't attempt this!

You'll never get any help just posting a picture because the board is different.
    Nobody wants to be responsible for destroying your hardware!!

If you are incapable of using an ohm meter then you should not be doing this.

I mean no disrespect, this is just very difficult to perform if you are new at soldering.

Comment

hi, i have some problem red light costantly red and black screen on tv after a firmware update... original firmware was that posted on photo. My mxq pcb is S805_MXQ_V03 20150816
      i tried all metods shorting pins 17-18 without succes... please help me
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ckeays

you need to use an ohm meter to trace the pins.

you need to join ALE and WE on the nand (on my nand (H27UCG8T) it's pin 17 & 18).
        If your nand is not an H27UCG8T, don't attempt this!

You'll never get any help just posting a picture because the board is different.
        Nobody wants to be responsible for destroying your hardware!!

If you are incapable of using an ohm meter then you should not be doing this.

I mean no disrespect, this is just very difficult to perform if you are new at soldering.

I think it's to late, after few try with wire now afterwards my pc recognize the box but when I try flash with the USB burn tool it's stuck on 4% and get error, so I will throw the box I think it's broken

Skickat från min D6603 via Tapatalk

Last edited by Shadi86; 01-03-2016, 22:25.

Comment

I think it's to late, after few try with wire now afterwards my pc recognize the box but when I try flash with the USB burn tool it's stuck on 4% and get error, so I will throw the box I think it's broken

Are you sure you have the right image. This was happening to me, sticks at around 4%. I got another image and it works fine. Image file is called

NC4_DVB_EU_MP1_SU2_mtk5398_A2_official-build-nc40-eu-m13-42705RevNo62064_V04.27.05_usb_V2_SECURED.epk

If you need this file let me know and i will upload it and post a link.

My box is a 1gb OTT M201 All black with Amlogic S805 chipset, and I'm still looking for an Openelec firmware that works. :-)

Comment

Yes please post it if you can mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Man
              Are you sure you have the right image. This was happening to me, sticks at around 4%. I got another image and it works fine. Image file is called

NC4_DVB_EU_MP1_SU2_mtk5398_A2_official-build-nc40-eu-m13-42705RevNo62064_V04.27.05_usb_V2_SECURED.epk

If you need this file let me know and i will upload it and post a link.

My box is a 1gb OTT M201 All black with Amlogic S805 chipset, and I'm still looking for an Openelec firmware that works. :-)

If you can upload a link it will be great mate

Comment

Any news on an upload... Tried everything for my box

Comment

Originally posted by Checky
                  Any news on an upload... Tried everything for my box
                  I'm also waiting for the upload

Comment

I'm also waiting for the upload

Sorry man i did not see your post, the file is over 600mb, i will try and find somewhere to upload it

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Man

Sorry man i did not see your post, the file is over 600mb, i will try and find somewhere to upload it

You can try to upload it to Mega or Google drive booth it's free

Comment

You can try to upload it to Mega or Google drive booth it's free

Ok do not use the NC4 file, it is firmware for a LG TV lol, sorry it was quite a few weeks ago when I unbricked my MXQ, anyway, here is the file I used to Unbrick my box, please let me know if it worked for you. I have included the USB burning tool. The password for the archive is http://freaktab.com

https://mega.nz/#!n8tS1IjJ!T6PQBOnXPbsmwpMkq2zqAKwS4qQS_-UYq2tmE0CNqz8
                        Last edited by Hercules Man; 01-13-2016, 18:21. Reason: I removed the password from the archive and re uploaded, was causing a pain in the ass.

Comment

Hi mate
                          I don't know why I get password wrong, are sure is right password?

Edit:Never mind my friend the password is right

Comment

I still get this error, I think it's no way to work

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Did you try Erase All in settings, infact it should be force erase all, let me know

You can also try to flash the *.img firmware file without USB Burning tool:
                                1) Rename your *.img firmware file to aml_upgrade_package.img
                                2) Download the *.ini file: aml_sdc_burn.ini
                                3) Write this two files to your SD card
                                4) Put the SD card to your device, press the recovery button and put the power cable.

This also can work with "29-30 pins" trick.
                                Last edited by Hercules Man; 01-13-2016, 18:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X