No announcement yet.

MXQ "All Black" S805 Versions / HD18q / and Clones Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kiodo1981 Only have the bootloader that has been posted on the other thread (which is linked to in this thread). My V03 board boots fine and fast with it (about 10 seconds to boot). How long does yours take? Why do you think it is the bootloader creating the slow boot?

If someone would be kind enough to follow my instruction for creating a Openelec compatible with the S805_MXQ_V03 board and uploading it somewhere for everyone, it would be much appreciated. Unfortunately my upload is so slow here, it would take an age. Atleast it would help the people who cant follow instructions

Thanks

Comment

I tried go make one and it errors out during flash about invalid signature I copied your bootloader file and tried to rezip the package with winrar

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dc0de View Post

If someone would be kind enough to follow my instruction for creating a Openelec compatible with the S805_MXQ_V03 board and uploading it somewhere for everyone, it would be much appreciated. Unfortunately my upload is so slow here, it would take an age. Atleast it would help the people who cant follow instructions

Thanks
        Can someone try this? I don't have a V03 board so I haven't tested it but it should work! I assume that the original recovery image works OK. The remote.conf can be placed in the 'config' folder after installation.

Comment

joeblow3 Either....

1) You didn't use ainol to sign the zip
          2) You didn't use ainol zip signer correctly (the zip needs to be in the same directory as the ainol batch file and renamed to update.zip)
          3) some other problem

Please use google to find ainol zip signer..it's also been posted on the other thread.

And again USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Fixed
            Last edited by joeblow3; 12-29-2015, 15:17.

Comment

here is my working openelec for v03 board.. LED does not work other than that it works great thanks Dc0de!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Last edited by joeblow3; 12-31-2015, 21:49.

Comment

joeblow3 Well done for fixing the box on your own and making a working openelec for the v03 board. The link you posted is just to mega.nz though (not to the rom itself). Please fix.

Compos Thank you so much for also producing an openelec for the v03 board. Unfortunately im unable to test as my box is set up the way I like it. Perhaps someone can try and post if it works (at your own risk). BTW, this forum needs more people like you. Those that help others, even though you dont even own the box! I tilt my hat to you...

To the guys that have PM'd me. I dont normally respond to pm's as it doesnt help anybody with the same problem. Two people have pm'd me about their bricked boxes or asking for location of img files.

The simplest answer is img files are scattered all over the internet, so you and I must google for them. A good place to look is the russian 4pda forum mentioned in this thread. How to recover an amlogic device can also be found on this forum and via google.

As far as i am aware, as long as you have the correct img to match the board, usb burn tool is detecting the device, and you can follow the instructions that are posted, you cant really go wrong. So...

1)Check the board markings for the board version. DONT ASSUME you have a certain type of board.
                2)Find the known working img based on board markings (i.e using a thread like this! Thats why i created it!)
                3)If 1 and 2 are correct, and you are getting an error message in usb burn tool, try a different usb port, version of windows, laptop or pc, or usb cable. ALSO try it more than once after a pc/laptop reboot.

AS ALWAYS, you do anything at your own risk. If your not willing to break the box through trying then dont try! If its not broke, then dont try to fix it.

Comment

Dc0de Where did you find the bootloader.img for V03?

Comment

kiodo1981 from the firmware in this thread for that board. I extracted it using the amlogic customisation tool. I will not say how as I have already done so in another thread...and messing about with the customisation tool is not something I advise people doing.

Comment

Hi guys, posting my mxq info with pictures. came with Android 4.4.2 and more in the pic. now running openelec last release of kszaq 5.95.5.2. Few things are not working....a/v and s/pdif. And mouse whill and red light stays on t all times. All other do work fine. For me the box works faster in openelec than Android and shows all most 700mb free in openelec when Android shows about 200. My board is am_mxq_a 20150825.

if someone knowes of a better openelec ver for my board pls comment. thx.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.
                      Last edited by michaelchen; 01-04-2016, 21:06.

Comment

Originally posted by joeblow3 View Post
                        here is my working openelec for v03 board.. LED does not work other than that it works great thanks Dc0de!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
                        https://mega.nz/#!14JAUQiS!6GL8hqaG7...4rfPMZQyPDqTEA
                        many thanks

any reason why its kodi 14.2? also where does remote conf go?

any instructions on how to use the zip signer software plz

thanks in advance
                        Last edited by Mudda_funkA; 01-06-2016, 12:07.

Comment

Hello all I been looking forever for a new ROM/firmware for.MXQ-S805-V1.2 (HD180_V1.2) any help would be awesome thanks :-)

Comment

the only version marking I can see is kca-008-1.1
                            Wifi chip Realtek rtl8188etv
                            Only known working rom was the stock rom, kot49h.20151026.r4 test-keys
                            Have not found an update or custom rom to work
                            Purchased from amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00

Have been trying like hell to revive this thing. Tried to update to a custom rom but it bricked, not is just a blue light when plugged in. Not able to use sdcard, usb burner errors out at 2% every time ddr rom iniatilize failure or something to that effect. Even bought new usb cable just for this and same thing.

If any one can steer me in the right direction that would be appreciated.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jubangy View Post
                              the only version marking I can see is kca-008-1.1
                              Wifi chip Realtek rtl8188etv
                              Only known working rom was the stock rom, kot49h.20151026.r4 test-keys
                              Have not found an update or custom rom to work
                              Purchased from amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00

Have been trying like hell to revive this thing. Tried to update to a custom rom but it bricked, not is just a blue light when plugged in. Not able to use sdcard, usb burner errors out at 2% every time ddr rom iniatilize failure or something to that effect. Even bought new usb cable just for this and same thing.

If any one can steer me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

what file are you using via usb burning tool?

Comment

Originally posted by michaelchen View Post
                                Hi guys, posting my mxq info with pictures. came with Android 4.4.2 and more in the pic. now running openelec last release of kszaq 5.95.5.2. Few things are not working....a/v and s/pdif. And mouse whill and red light stays on t all times. All other do work fine. For me the box works faster in openelec than Android and shows all most 700mb free in openelec when Android shows about 200. My board is am_mxq_a 20150825.

if someone knowes of a better openelec ver for my board pls comment. thx.
                                OpenELEC-Amlogic.MXQ.arm-6.0-devel-20151127163356-r21676-gb9749b3 by TheRealJohnGalt is better for this board I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X