No announcement yet.

MXQ "All Black" S805 Versions / HD18q / and Clones Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has firmware IMG rom for USB Burning Tool on Version Marking on mainboard: TXCZ-S805-MXQ?

Comment

Помогите с прошивкой, не могу подобрать, надпись на плате: TXCZ-S805-MXQ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kandar View Post
        Помогите с прошивкой, не могу подобрать, надпись на плате: TXCZ-S805-MXQ!!!
        not heard of this model I'm afraid: you could try https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...r-amlogic-s805 and see if this works out

Comment

Originally posted by Bobrock View Post

Hi,

Noticed you have had the same issue that I have had for two weeks, been driving me mad, I have a MXQ copy box with the S9083C wifi chip and couldnt find anything, then after trying loads of firmware, came across one that solved all my problems, its complete with the S9083C chip used USB burning tool 2.5 which worked, 2.7 did not. My box is the S805Q V2 11 08 2016.

Let me know if you need it as i have it saved on my PC and can upload somewhere for you, was going to throw mine in the Bin but now its back again and faster than before, it is a custom ROM
          Hello, I would like to know if there was a way to send me this firmware because I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Good afternoon,
            I have another MXQ clone. I received an MXQ Pro 4k 5G TV box based on the S805 from China. The board on the device is MXQ_805162_v1.1, S805 processor, H9TP64A8JDMC memory chip. It is absolutely impossible to install Linux (Armbian). I've tried all the appropriate ways on this forum. Lakka is loaded, but the image is incorrect (divided by 4 and terrible double vision, while the remote control and mouse do not work). Libreelec is loaded, but as I understood it, a distribution with a media set-top box interface, that m is not quite suitable (a Linux desktop is needed). Armbian does not want to start at all (I tried different versions from the oldest to the latest). Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
            Добрый день,
            У меня очередной клон MXQ. Получил из Китая ТВ-бокс MXQ Pro 4k 5G на базе S805. Плата на устройстве - MXQ_805162_v1.1, процессор S805, чип памяти H9TP64A8JDMC. Категорически не получается поставить Linux (Armbian). Перепробовал все подходящие способы на этом форуме. Lakka грузится, но некорректное изображение (делится на 4 и жуткое двоение, при этом пульт и мышка не работают). Libreelec грузится, но как понял это дистрибутив с интерфейсом медиаприставки, что м не не совсем подходит (нужен рабочий стол Linux). Armbian совсем не желает запускаться (пробовал разные версии от самых старых, до последних). Может я что-то не так делаю.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X