Is there a Root Kit for s805 MXQ M201 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a Root Kit for s805 MXQ M201 ?

Hi guys I'm looking for some kind of ROOT KIT for the solid black s805 MXQ M201

Thanks for any help

Originally posted by qq3y6
    Hi guys I'm looking for some kind of ROOT KIT for the solid black s805 MXQ M201

Thanks for any help
    Used this to root my M201 box..

EDIT:Having issues uploading the file.. I'll try to find a link to the source I found it from.

EDIT: found it.. I had used the file given.. Just download the zip to an SD card. Reboot to recovery & flash.. You should have SuperSU installed after the device reboots..

& yes I'm aware it says it works for S802 devices yet I had no issues during the install..

Last edited by Scootincivic; 10-20-2016, 04:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootincivic View Post
      Used this to root my M201 box..

EDIT:Having issues uploading the file.. I'll try to find a link to the source I found it from.

EDIT: found it.. I had used the file given.. Just download the zip to an SD card. Reboot to recovery & flash.. You should have SuperSU installed after the device reboots..

& yes I'm aware it says it works for S802 devices yet I had no issues during the install..

Hi - the link looks like some usb drivers? Do you have the correct zip file please? I'd like to try this on my s805.

Thanks.

Comment

My apologies, was in need of a driver awhile back & had saved that link..
        Anyways here's the zip file in question from Finless:

Well shit... Even that link isent working. I'll just pm you.

Comment

how do i boot my m201 into recovery mode? there is no reset/recovery button on it....that i can find

Comment

Working...
          X