Help with MXQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with MXQ

Hello gang, I have 2 MXQ S805 one I have it with root and dual boot external SD, the problem with this one is I installed the Kodi Krypton for Android 4.4.2 I also tried SPMC and the problem is the same I can use any addon and at any time of the movie, TV Series it stops and goes back to Android Home page and with Krypton it does the same but back to Kodi Home page........... I tried to upgrade to Android 5 but after I get the success warning the box just keeps rebooting back to recovery mode, since I used TWRP I re install the factory ROM and start from scratch with Android 4.4.2 and the problem of going back to home page after almost have the movie, now with dual boot external SD card it works flawlessly...........I will really like to have the external boot make it permanently without the need of external SD card if the Android problem cannot be fixed............. But first I will like to upgrade to Android 5 if there is another way to try it........let me upload photos of the board of the MXQ I got, both are the same and none say ENY

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

1st I will like to try install Android 5 if there is no other way then I prefer the dual boot to be permanently from the box without dual boot nor the need of an external SD card........I am not sure if its called install librelec directly to nand or boxe's ram...........thanks in advance IPTVKid

Comment

Hello gang, from the only MXQ working I manage to make a recovery using twrp, the other MXQ can connect successfully to USB Burning tool but here is my question, how can I use the data in the twrp I recovered to install it on the second MXQ? The reason I asked is because the second MXQ doesn't responde to any remote control, not to a USB Mouse, nor the mouse keypad I have for my Android boxes, the only way I see I can burn an image to the second MXQ is by USB Burning tool, is there another usb tool I can use to install everything I got from the working MXQ? Thanks in advance IPTVKid

I don't mention the 3rd MXQ because that one I only get a red led and I am sure that is like that because someone connected 12V supply instead of the 5V Supply. this 3rd MXQ doesn't connect to USB Burning tool nor do anything just RED led..................

Comment

Anyone with a Android 5 ROM .img I can install using USB Burning tool?

Comment

Does anyone here know how can I fix this Android?

Comment

perhaps

good luck
              I my self prefer.. libreelec on s805/libreelec7 and s802/leila (testing showed s805/7 to Be the best IPTV player)

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
                perhaps

good luck
                I my self prefer.. libreelec on s805/libreelec7 and s802/leila (testing showed s805/7 to Be the best IPTV player)

​​​​
                Thanks, finally came to Life, now I need a launcher to make it look like a TV Box not a desktop, thanks alot.....

Comment

Also need the remote control config file to make remote control work again, the page in the link no longer exist.....................................my second MXQ is for my nephew and the boot logo freaks him out, he is 9 years old, autistic is there a way to change the boot logo on his MXQ?

Comment

Working...
                  X