Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lollipop Minix X6 + Mygica [Roms] Ported to Mxq S805 wifi drivers 8188 or 8189 or 8812 or 8723 W.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dude0316 View Post

OK i'm posting the correct twrp to install the zip there are two versions that i know of.You must be using the smaller one here is the one i use
    I have to switch back and forth between the two its a real pain in the arse
    link http://www.mediafire.com/file/t8qozb...-twrp.rar/file

Here are all the lollipop wifi drivers i have found the zip contains 8188eu,8189es,and 8812au the 8723bs driver is already in the zip. I have not figured out how to edit libhardware_legacy.so to use mulitpule drivers so you have to rename the driver your box uses to 8723bs.ko and using twrp copy it to system/lib and after that go back to the file and chmod it to 755. I hope this helps !!
    Link http://www.mediafire.com/file/uu63hk...ivers.rar/file

Scott let me know if this helps
    I've tried copying over the WiFi drivers, renaming and chmod to 755 but it doesn't work for me at all. It won't let me enable WiFi.

Comment

Originally posted by skymediabox16 View Post
      Hi I would loke to manage remote control. At the moment I can use only mouse. thanks
      Try this http://mxqproject.com/tutorial-andro...-installation/

Comment

Originally posted by scottmu64 View Post

I've tried copying over the WiFi drivers, renaming and chmod to 755 but it doesn't work for me at all. It won't let me enable WiFi.
        Scratch that, I got it all working in the end. The Minix version seems the most stable, it runs a lot smoother and quicker than the MyGica version. Still having a few speed issues but overall very impressive.

Comment

does this work on the all black mxq with board markings: s805Q_v2.0 ???

Comment

Hello everyone of 3 roms the first is what works best for my box MXQ S805 V1.2, the only problem is that it does not turn off or goes into sleep mode.It is possible to solve somehow.
            Thanks in advance!

Comment

hi, guys, can anyone help me I have an mxq box model s805 is now stuck on the freaktab logo and the reset button won't work can one one save the day

Comment

Hi , i installed this to my mxq box k200 ok and it booted but if turned off it just boots to recovery any ideas that may help. If i choose bootloader in recovery it will boot ok .

kind regards
                Last edited by jimennis; 12-17-2019, 14:54.

Comment

Hi !
                  How do I install this backup on my STB?
                  I am using your TWRP but it gives an error.

Comment

TV Box: MXQ (All Black Box)
                    Device Name & Model: KL
                    Build: kl-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V20160908 test-keys
                    Version: 5.1.1
                    Processor: Amlogic S-805 with an HD18Q-2.2 rev.
                    WiFi: RTL8188ETV
                    Remote File: remote.0x40400001.conf
                    Remote(1) File: remote.0xfe010001.conf
                    Reset Button: Yes, behind A/V port
                    This is a Freaktab based MXQTV Box

Hello Dude, I tried to attach a picture of my MXQ Board but I got an error msg. The WiFi is not turning "ON" and it is not recognizing the Remote.
                    If possible, I'd like to upgrade the firmware on this box, which may correct these issues. I am new in the Forum and if this is not the right Topic, please point me in the right direction. Your guidance and help will be greately appreciated.

Comment

Hellooooo....?????
                      Is this Forum being attended/monitored by anyone/Mods?

Comment

Working...
                      X