No announcement yet.

MXQ S805 Error to restore any firmware! Unable to mount /data /cache /system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ S805 Error to restore any firmware! Unable to mount /data /cache /system

I've a problem with my tv box MXQ S805. I tried to upgrade firmware to Lollipop 5.1.1 with TWRP. Later installation, I had reboot of box. When the box was open, firmware doesn't worked and TWRP open again. From this moment, when i try to restore any firmware (for the S805), i get the error:
    E:Unable to mount /data
    E:Unable to mount /system
    E:Unable to mount /cache
    I've followed many tutorial, but doesn't worked. I've tried also short pin method and i get a simply reboot of system.
    I've tried also Amlogic USB burning tool, and computer doesn't recognize it with an error of USB "USB hub voltage overload..."
    Please help me. I want to restore my MXQ.
    Thanks who reply!
    I leave some photo of that i used...

Click image for larger version

Name:	file.png
Views:	1866
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	773785

Name:	IMG-20190525-235218.jpg
Views:	1080
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	773786

Name:	IMG-20190525-235253.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	773787

Originally posted by _Peppe03 View Post
    I've a problem with my tv box MXQ S805. I tried to upgrade firmware to Lollipop 5.1.1 with TWRP. Later installation, I had reboot of box. When the box was open, firmware doesn't worked and TWRP open again. From this moment, when i try to restore any firmware (for the S805), i get the error:
    E:Unable to mount /data
    E:Unable to mount /system
    E:Unable to mount /cache
    I've followed many tutorial, but doesn't worked. I've tried also short pin method and i get a simply reboot of system.
    I've tried also Amlogic USB burning tool, and computer doesn't recognize it with an error of USB "USB hub voltage overload..."
    Please help me. I want to restore my MXQ.
    Thanks who reply!
    I leave some photo of that i used...

Name:	file.png
Views:	1866
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	773785

Name:	IMG-20190525-235218.jpg
Views:	1080
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	773786

Name:	IMG-20190525-235253.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	773787
    Hi ,

you must flash the FW with PC , to recognize you must short Pins , you can find many Info here ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

you must flash the FW with PC , to recognize you must short Pins , you can find many Info here ,

good luck / gefattern
      Ok, thanks! So the problem is solvable? Is there a guide on how to flash from the Linux operating system?

Comment

Ok, thanks! So the problem is solvable? Is there a guide on how to flash from the Linux operating system?
        Hi ,

so you only have a PC with Linux installed ??? , i take a look & report later ,

but think well , but using big G helps too ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

so you only have a PC with Linux installed ??? , i take a look & report later ,

but think well , but using big G helps too ,

greetings / gefattern
          For this week i've only a pc with Linux. But i've with me the box to search a solution for this problem. If you can help me... Thanks!

Comment

For this week i've only a pc with Linux. But i've with me the box to search a solution for this problem. If you can help me... Thanks!
            Hi ,

there are for sure ways to flash but i am no Linux Freak and cant help this Way ,

you only can search here or on big G for Solution , or wait till you can get a Win

Pc ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

there are for sure ways to flash but i am no Linux Freak and cant help this Way ,

you only can search here or on big G for Solution , or wait till you can get a Win

Pc ,

further good luck / gefattern
              If I try to create a dual boot (with SD) using AlexELEC, it works overpass this problem?

Comment

UPDATE
                I've flashed FW with "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" and i've fix this problem.
                PC didn't recognized box because USB cable it was damaged.
                I succeeded to create dual-boot with Android 4.4.2 / AlexElec (or LibreElec, CoreElec etc.)
                Thanks for your helps!

Comment

UPDATE
                  I've flashed FW with "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" and i've fix this problem.
                  PC didn't recognized box because USB cable it was damaged.
                  I succeeded to create dual-boot with Android 4.4.2 / AlexElec (or LibreElec, CoreElec etc.)
                  Thanks for your helps!
                  Hi ,

nice to hear ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X