MXIII Amlogic S812?....Just curious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII Amlogic S812?....Just curious...

Does anyone think there will be an MXIII box with an S812 in place of the S802? The S802/S812 are pin-to-pin if I remember correctly. Other than H.265, would there be a significant improvement if they did?

Should I,
    1.) Quit thinking about such foolish things
    2.) Open another bottle
    3.) Both 1 and 2

Your not that far from it. I would think there will some kind of update down the road as the S812 get cheaper. However, sales of the more than capable S802 are still climbing so why fix something that aint broken in their minds. Releasing an updated MXIII with S812 chip would in my opinion cannibalize sales of the MXIII. If they do update I would prefer for 3gb ram and 16gb storage space and maybe even a sata port.

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    Does anyone think there wile an MXIII box with an S812 in place of the S802? The S802/S812 are pin-to-pin if I remember correctly. Other than H.265, would there be a significant improvement if they did?

Should I,
    1.) Quit thinking about such foolish things
    2.) Open another bottle
    3.) Both 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      Your not that far from it. I would think there will some kind of update down the road as the S812 get cheaper. However, sales of the more than capable S802 are still climbing so why fix something that aint broken in their minds. Releasing an updated MXIII with S812 chip would in my opinion cannibalize sales of the MXIII. If they do update I would prefer for 3gb ram and 16gb storage space and maybe even a sata port.
      I agree but i would still love Beelink to look at S812 and also Allwinner A80 ...

Comment

Working...
      X