Lollipop for beelink s82 plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollipop for beelink s82 plus

Saw this today, says he has installed it on s82 plus?
    Anyone tried it? Willing to try it?

I ordered one from geekbuying last week (only $80), finally shipped yesterday.

Interested to know

http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-here.html?m=1

Download Link

https://mega.co.nz/#!OFRQWJiS!koTpTD...8uarTF4K44YvUM

After a bit of research, internet doesn't work, because different WiFi ap6210 vs ap6335 (beelink). Anyone know how to change this?

Comment

I have found all the correct wifi files, i think, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to swap them. plus i'm not 100% sure what to do with them....

If I open the 115k4 sd card for tronsmart (AiO) mxiiiand extract the zip, go to wifi there are files referring to
      AP6181, AP6210 AP6212, AP6234, AP6330, AP6335

FYI for anyone interested, I checked on finless 1.9 and only has files for AP6210 AP6330

If I open the acemax KII there is just 3 conf files.

Comment

It's possible to proced like this?

1)install lollipop
        2)make one update with drivers include
        3)install update from recovery or beelink update menu
        4)Enjoy Bluetooth WiFi and ethernet?
        Last edited by TOSanthony; 06-15-2015, 15:30.

Comment

AFAIK, and was told when I was asking about this trying to backport the AP-6181, to 108k4 Which only Factory fresh units ever came with. I was told that it would require a whole new kernel modification.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
            AFAIK, and was told when I was asking about this trying to backport the AP-6181, to 108k4 Which only Factory fresh units ever came with. I was told that it would require a whole new kernel modification.
            https://mega.co.nz/#!I9UEHKaK!hVNjrR...wnYq7iSrcqc-Ik

Here is link to 108k4 for 1gb box. Hope it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

https://mega.co.nz/#!I9UEHKaK!hVNjrR...wnYq7iSrcqc-Ik

Here is link to 108k4 for 1gb box. Hope it works for you.
              RTL8188 =/= AP-6181.... The RTL8188 was ALWAYS AVAILABLE... The AP-6181 v108k4 however only shipped out as stock, at a time when it wasn't possible to make a Nandroid Backup. The upshot of me installing this to my MXIII would be more akin to those poor souls with a neo-MXIII, that came with an AP-6234, and who gave little thought to install whatever, over what they had.... Only to find that there's now, no working WiFi Driver available to them at the moment.... Perhaps that might change in future times*.... But for now they're all just SOL.... As they say.

To make the above more plain... The RTL8188 will never work on an AP-6181 MXIII ever... Thats why its specifically marked as rtl8188 to start with.
              The first Firmware to officially pop up that had the AP-6181 Drivers as standard was 109k4. (Which I'm still using to this day!)

*lol Future times.... Does the MXIII as it was, or indeed, as it currently (reportedly) is (a MXIII Plus s812 SoC), even have a future?
              It seems to me that Beelink have done gone, and done a runner on us. Since the last official Firmware IIRC might have been 112k4... But I'll admit I could be a bit off.

P.s. By "official" I referring ONLY to SD CARD Updates, NOT the endless cycle of *.img (USB BURNING TOOLS) updates we've been seeing pre tronsmart takeover. I gather 115k4 Tronsmart was the first SD Card update we've had on the MXIII since 110k4. I'm fairly sure that 111k4, 112k4, 113k4, and 114k4 were ALL *.img Files ONLY!

Comment

Any update on this for the s82 plus guys?

Comment

Working...
                X