X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new generation of Android Smart TV Box --MXIII-G

Specifications: MXIII-G(1G+8G)

Dimension 115*115*26mm
    CPU Amlogic S812 Quad Core up to 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)
    GPU Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz
    RAM DDR3 1GB
    ROM Onboard eMMC Flash 8GB
    Bluetooth Not Support
    Expand Memory Micro SD Card (Maximum support 32GB)
    Antenna Built-in antenna for WIFI
    UHD 4K×2K Yes Support
    Full HD 1080P Yes Support
    HEVC H.265 Yes Support
    Video/Picture Decoding Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file formats
    Audio format Support: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG
    Ethernet 1000M LAN
    WIFI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
    IEEE 802.11b/g/n, WiFi compliant
    2.400 GHz ~ 2.497 GHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band)
    IR Sensor 1*IR
    Power LED 1* power LED with two - color
    Button 1*Power Button
    1*Update Button(via one pin hole)
    USB2.0 2* Standard USB
    1*Micro USB with OTG
    DC-in 1*DC in Jack
    HDMI 1*HDMI A Type
    SPDIF 1*S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH)
    RJ45 1*RJ45
    TF Card Slot 1* Micro SD card slot
    AV 1*AV Port
    Adapter 5V 2A
    OS Google Android 4.4
    Language Multi -language
    Keyboard Qwerty keyboard
    Miracast/DLNA Support
    UI Support original ecology and AZW custom UI

Description:
    1. In a follow-up OS, it can be upgraded to Android 5.1.
    2. Comes with a RJ45 jack for 1000M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
    3. Android TV box supports high speed WiFi for network applications, supports 2.4GHz wireless mouse, keyboard and flying remotes.
    4. Equipped with HDMI cable, AV cable, USB cable and remote control.
    5. Support SD card and USB port, It has 2*Micro USB.
    6. Shiny surface design of shell, appear more high-end, the atmosphere.
    7. UHD 4K×2K the highest cost performance.
    8. Embedded high-end chip ,let you use more effectively.
    9. Give you high quality of music, Support SPDIF.
    10. High quality shell, protecting product.
    11. Support Android 4.4 and original ecology and AZW custom UI.
    12. EMMC with circuit design that will ensure your program never fall.
    13. Adopt an external power adapter to supply power, more safe and reliable.
    14. XBMC-Support all popular audio and video formats,currently supports more than 60 languages,it's very popular in foreign countries.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

"1. In a follow-up OS, it can be upgraded to Android 5.1."

A nice promise, also given for other boxes; but never done...

Comment

So this is the same as the Beelink MXIII Plus but add GLAN and minus the dual-band WiFi?

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
        So this is the same as the Beelink MXIII Plus but add GLAN and minus the dual-band WiFi?
        1gb box, not 2gb, like mxiii 1gb and 2gb.

Comment

2GB version of the G also available. Evidently it is dual-band too. And like the MXIII Plus, and unlike the MXIII, it uses the S812. eMMC also listed. Looks like a nice box at the "pre-sale" price of $70(USD). I still read that there are unresolved problems at S812, but I guess that could be said for all these devices.

Comment

Originally posted by bergl View Post
            "1. In a follow-up OS, it can be upgraded to Android 5.1."

A nice promise, also given for other boxes; but never done...
            HEAR HEAR!!! I wouldn't be holding my breath here either.... Considering how Beelink has done a runner on the old MXIII, which is just entering its first birthday those who had v107k4 as stock... That is...
            About the only way Lollipop will ever get on these Boxes is if someone can manage to port a custom rom (Omni, or Cyanogenmod) for it. Which I also doubt will ever happen.

Besides let us NOT go 'round deluding ourselves that the S812 is any better (as Written!), then the simple S802 SoC. Devices like Minix Neo x8-H (NOTE THAT "H"!), are the only S0C's capable of rendering any h.265 This can also be true of an S802-H (which I've heard rumours of, but never recalled actually ever seeing. Perhaps I'm confusing it with the "B" or "C" versions?

The Stats as I'm reading 'em aren't much better then the MXIII of a year ago. The 1G still does NOT have Bluetooth WHY?!

One other thing... These MXIII's with that new S812 SoC in them ARE NOT technically speaking even MXIII's! If anything you'd might get away with calling 'em the MXIII Plus, like they originally tried to.
            But, simply calling these n200 2xxk4 boxes MXIII (k200 1xxk4 boxes), borders on the insane, and As n00bs will want to get this... And want to try and flash... For what could be said.... In their minds to be a compatible k200 Firmware... Hey its a MXIII right?! And, then wonder why they all lost their WiFi... (New AP-6234 Chip - likely appear if ever on 116k4), as was the time when they switched from the Realtek RTL8188 (107k4 ~ 108k4), to the then newer AP-6181 (Stock ONLY 108k4, first appearance after 109k4). I susspect that's whats happening again now. If we go by some of the latest posts on this Board....

Or wose yet brick it out right... Since these Boxes shouldn't be running k200 Firmware to start with. The fact that Netxeon, (I assume the ODM, at fault here... Building all-purpose AiO Firmwares, deserve a large chunk of the blame for this too!)

I've had my MXIII since October last year I use it daily, and I love it! but, I wouldn't recommend it. If I had to get a new box now... And I kinda want to. I'd have to say that Minix is likely your best bet, as they have a better support system in place. Yes that suppot is reflected in the price... Minix Boxes are not gonna be on sale for ~70USD anywhere. But, unlike the MXIII the Neo x8 Plus* and the Neo x8-H Plus Minix are still in full support mode with those Devices.

*Like the MXIII Plus / New MXIII The Plus version has the same NON "H" S812 SoC, and GigE 802.11 b/g/n (Likely again as not... ONLY up to 65Mbps!) otherwise its a 2G Device with double the Storage at 16GB instead of the standard 8GB. THIS BOX LIKE EVERY OTHER NON-H BOX ONLY DOES h.265 at >720p SOFTWARE ONLY!

The Neo x8-H Plus OTOH has Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and the full fat S812 S0C that is actually capable of doing whats stated on the tin. i.e. Being able decode h.265 at 2160p Though Hardware.

So to actually call the old, or indeed the new non -H MXIII k4 capable is actually IMHO a flat out lie! A simple Antutu video (NOT BENCHMARK!) Test should prove the point!

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

1gb box, not 2gb, like mxiii 1gb and 2gb.
              In fact you might even say it puts it on the nearly the same level as the Minix Neo x8 Plus... Sans the additional 8GB (16 in total shared storage w/Android @ ~2.5GB), and a locked-up Minix device only Firmware. Nearly identical. Thus why you'd should make sure what you have is an n200, and NOT a k200 before flashing anything to such devices. Or, else risk either losing the Wi-Fi (Hopefully only for a while!), or perma-bricking the device right out.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_202596.html"]2GB version[/URL] of the G also available. Evidently it is dual-band too. And like the MXIII Plus, and unlike the MXIII, it uses the S812. eMMC also listed. Looks like a nice box at the "pre-sale" price of $70(USD). I still read that there are unresolved problems at S812, but I guess that could be said for all these devices.
                The specs listed are 1gb and 2.4ghz wifi.
                There is an Mxiii s802 1gb with 2.4ghz WiFi,
                There is a 2gb mxiii s802 with 5g WiFi.

Now, this suggests there will be exactly the same for s812. There will be two versions of mxiii plus, 1gb and 2gb. Again the differences will be BT, WiFi and ram.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post

In fact you might even say it puts it on the nearly the same level as the Minix Neo x8 Plus... Sans the additional 8GB (16 in total shared storage w/Android @ ~2.5GB), and a locked-up Minix device only Firmware. Nearly identical. Thus why you'd should make sure what you have is an n200, and NOT a k200 before flashing anything to such devices. Or, else risk either losing the Wi-Fi (Hopefully only for a while!), or perma-bricking the device right out.
                  Now, interesting thing is, lollipop ROM - no WiFi or Ethernet on s802.

202k4 Ethernet works on s802, but no WiFi.

And the plus has a different Ethernet port.

Also, I dontvthink you can permabrick it, just sdcard method?

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Now, interesting thing is, lollipop ROM - no WiFi or Ethernet on s802.

202k4 Ethernet works on s802, but no WiFi.

And the plus has a different Ethernet port.

Also, I dontvthink you can permabrick it, just sdcard method?
                    Depends upon someones overall luck, and their patience I suppose... As I understand it a good number of posters are having major problems with thses miss-labeled MXIII's right now. As much as I hate Tronfies "MXIV" *cough* MXIII Plus.... *cough*... This is at lest a visual cue... THAT IT'S NOT AN MXIII, and that using MXIII Firmware on it, could be seen as a bad call.

As it is now... You'll have to pray that Tronsmart, or someone makes a 116k4?! (Or higher!), that includes that newer AP-6234 Chip... Or else be forever more resigned to using the Ethernet Port. Which is itself quite crippled! Since nobody... Save perhaps Minix... (Though I can NOT say for sure!), were seemingly the ONLY ONES to have noted it, and reportedly fixed it! otherwise its a standard Small Buffer window on these devices... The upshot of which is about only a Third to, a Half of your Bandwidth actually being consumed by the Device, instead of the 100% (e.g. Your paying for a 5MB (50,000kbps ~ 48Mbps - But your lucky to see ~20 -25Mbps on any speed test...). This has been a feature now reportedly since BEFORE the MXIII even left the factory! (i.e. Since 103k4 - March of 2014?!). As Bug fixes go it should have been relatively simple to fix... And, yet it hasn't.... WHY?!

One Thing seems clear, and that's, that Bee Link have seemed to have moved on away from the MXIII, so while they've been traditionally the publishers of said Firmware... It might also explain why we've been without any OFFICIAL UPDATE(s), these last Four Months.
                    Last edited by Ichijoe; 07-06-2015, 14:10.

Comment

116k4 is out ....

Will consider flashing tomorrow...

Comment

wifi still broken on the fake mxiii lol even after the 116k4 flash

Comment

...would you suggest this box over the beelink s82 plus (very close price for the S812, 2Gb, 16Gb model)?

Comment

Got this box about a week ago its a great box but I can't get the Ethernet port working on mine which is annoying as I went for this over the m8s based on gig Ethernet I've tried different cable/ ports on my switch so issue is definitely with the unit . Anybody have any suggestions.
                            Any help would be appreciated .

Comment

Hello, can someone help me

I got this box 3 days now. I also buy from **** bluetooth game pad. The problem is, that game pad works fine when iam in android software, but when i start game(any game), game pad dont work at all. Any suggestion? It is 316k4.

Comment

Working...
                              X