No announcement yet.

A new generation of Android Smart TV Box --MXIII-G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also got a logitech harmony remote and would like to know which manufacturer I can use to program the remote?

EDIT
    Got an answer from John on XDA who also posted a config file for anyone with the same request
    Originally Posted by john_matrix Hi Rick,
    If you want to have the same buttons, you have to specify MBX as manufacturer and MXIII as device.
    If you want more buttons, you have to specify PIVOS as manufacturer and XIOS DS as device, but you have to copy the attached remote.conf (inside the .rar file) in /system/etc/ (make a backup or rename the existing remote.conf) and reboot your box.

EDIT2
    Ordered 2 from gearbest.com over a week ago (last week thursday) and paid on the spot and extra for expedited shipping but it's still on the status "Processing", I haven't even gotten a reply from them about the delay, status or expectancy
    EDIT3
    Update regarding my issue with Gearbest.com: I sent them a message (not a specific claim yet) via paypal and got a response today so it seems they are willing to provide good service if possible. I remain skeptical until I receive my order and have told them so as the wording they used was not the most diplomatic and sounded a little like an ultimatum.... I also received a reasonably positive email including a shipping number which is recognized and correctly identified by DHL so have hopes they are still doing their best (in these economically difficult and testing times for Chinese suppliers). One more thing they did was offer a $15 coupon as a refund on shipping. I would appreciate the refund but not as a coupon as that is just a form of pressure and bullying. I will update my 'minor flames' on the other websites as well as I do believe that good behaviour should be rewarded if proven true.
    Last edited by RHTizzy; 09-05-2015, 09:44. Reason: update on poor service from gearbest.com

Comment

Who makes this box,beelink or some other company???I see thet it is the same case like beelink MXIII Plus.
      Free 100Gb space for your files:
      https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Now, interesting thing is, lollipop ROM - no WiFi or Ethernet on s802.

202k4 Ethernet works on s802, but no WiFi.

And the plus has a different Ethernet port.

Also, I dontvthink you can permabrick it, just sdcard method?
        Do you have that lollipop firmware? thanks

Comment

Working...
        X