Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXIII-G TV BOX ,1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade-------20th October , 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII-G TV BOX ,1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade-------20th October , 2015

MXIII-G TV BOX ,1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade
    current version:MXIII-G_104L1
    Based version:MXIII-G_103L1

Update:

1.Update "Google Play Service" ,Correction the Keyboard to Insert device ,"Google Play Service" to crash .
    2.KODI Update to version 15.2 ,Repair 4K video playback black screen appears and other issues.
    3.Remove the Smart Remote.
    4.Add the "DANGBEI".
    5.Setting the default "Serial Number".
    6.Mbox Launcher2 Update:
    Replace the icon , Remove music section ,Add the "DANGBEI" section .
    7.Repair :After updating the “KODI”, KODI plugins will be cleared of the problem .
    8.Google cloud disk to download address:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Uk&usp=sharing

9.Baidu cloud disk download address:
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6zmhPw Password:ew44

For more information: www.azw-online.com

OTA: After the upgrade is complete , Into the system desktop interface ,KODI for data backup reduction the operation ,5 minutes, please do not startup KODI ,In order to avoid loss of user data.

Last edited by AZW; 10-20-2015, 07:03.

Hi all, tried this and here my results:
    Google play services issue​s with air mouse is totally gone.
    Kodi stutters when playing 1080p mp4 videos.
    MX players reports HW+ decoder is not supported. HW is not supported either, allways fall back to SW decoding.
    1080 play on youtube... that is good!
    Ethernet works, wifi too.

so seems that the drivers for the S812 are not polished or not working properly. Rom is very usable, but not able to play 1080p is a big thing for me and I guess it will be for many others... anyone knows how to solve this?

Tx!
    edited: HW+ and HW decode​rs now work after rebooting the box, but they do have microjumps as in Kodi.
    I will try to install the init.d fix for Kodi and I will let you know how it works... but does anyone have any clue how to fix this in MX player?
    Last edited by topotonto; 10-20-2015, 11:15.

Comment

I changed the 'Home' launcher to a different app, but each time I reboot, I'm prompted to keep my launcher 'just once' or 'always'. Even though I select 'always', it still happens on every reboot. I checked in the 'Home' settings and none of the choices are checked??!! Even if I manually check the launcher I want in here, I still get the prompt on reboot. However, if I select the default mbox launcher, the message disappears on reboot.

Anybody else having this problem?

Update: If I have 2 launchers installed, the problem goes away. If I have 3 launchers installed, the problem appears. I uninstalled one of the 2 pre-installed launchers and can now use my launcher.
      Last edited by ukmark62; 10-21-2015, 10:55.

Comment

Originally posted by topotonto View Post
        Hi all, tried this and here my results:
        Google play services issue​s with air mouse is totally gone.
        Kodi stutters when playing 1080p mp4 videos.
        MX players reports HW+ decoder is not supported. HW is not supported either, allways fall back to SW decoding.
        1080 play on youtube... that is good!
        Ethernet works, wifi too.

so seems that the drivers for the S812 are not polished or not working properly. Rom is very usable, but not able to play 1080p is a big thing for me and I guess it will be for many others... anyone knows how to solve this?

Tx!
        edited: HW+ and HW decode​rs now work after rebooting the box, but they do have microjumps as in Kodi.
        I will try to install the init.d fix for Kodi and I will let you know how it works... but does anyone have any clue how to fix this in MX player?
        The problems with Kodi stuttering is with 15.2 Android release, seems to have a lot of issues. Remove it and install 14.2 which is stable, 1080p works fine :-)

Comment

Originally posted by syztemlord View Post

The problems with Kodi stuttering is with 15.2 Android release, seems to have a lot of issues. Remove it and install 14.2 which is stable, 1080p works fine :-)
          The issues are related to incorrect permissions in ROMs, not kodi. That is why 14.2 asks for root permission. On any other android device it does not have to ask as they are already given. 15.2 runs fine on android Do init.d fix script and let us know.

MX player... Check have the right codecs etc from playstore? Try some other video players as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Do init.d fix script and let us know.
            Do you have a link to the script, would like to try it out

Comment

Hello Everyone,
              Quick question:
              - Where can I can find instruction - how to update firmware in MXIII-G device ?

Comment

Originally posted by darkph View Post
                Hello Everyone,
                Quick question:
                - Where can I can find instruction - how to update firmware in MXIII-G device ?

Yes, please can someone give the instructions.Do i need twrp? or can i use the update app tool?

Comment

You can download this file from tronsmart with instruction and tool for update.
                  http://www.mediafire.com/download/u4vpmiizldhy20k/S89_Updating_instructions%26tools.zip
                  Last edited by achmav; 10-28-2015, 23:28.

Comment

Originally posted by achmav View Post
                    You can download this file from tronsmart with instruction and tool for update.

ok,done thnx..

Comment

hello,

I updated my mxiii-g box to 104L1 because on 103L1 wifi was not working.. On 104L1 wifi still is not working.. I can enable it but it will not connect after filling the password..
                      Are there more people with the same issue? How to fix?

Comment

I have problem with ota update. Twrp say E: error executing updater binary in zip /cache/recovery/Block. map
                        Any sugestion? or stock recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by ervinq
                          I have problem with ota update. Twrp say E: error executing updater binary in zip /cache/recovery/Block. map
                          Any sugestion? or stock recovery?
                          Ota needs stock recovery afaik...

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

I try flash ota 104, but in stock recovery say N200 ota different platform (K200 normal). Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by lolloarnova View Post
                              I try flash ota 104, but in stock recovery say N200 ota different platform (K200 normal). Any help?
                              lolloarnova

Try Lollipop 106L1 or KitKat 316k4 stock

Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Check this forum...

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...e-106l1_151029

Hope the above info helps.. all instructions are there

Comment

Working...
                              X