Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware for MXIII2G8G AP6234 WIFI CHIP PLS.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware for MXIII2G8G AP6234 WIFI CHIP PLS.!

Hello everyone on freaktab; i dont know if it has been ask or not..I'm just in the search for a reliable latest firmware stock or custom for my MXIII 2G8G WITH ap6234 wifi chip pls.?anyone could share their experiences with this kind of box or have the box as mine ,would be very much appreciated here are the pics of pcb board of my MXIII.thanks in advance.

Firmware that the box came with .. is this..;;thank u people of freaktab ,;thank you devs. And admins..

Anyone pls.thank u

Comment

hello

i have the problem help Us ???

Comment

No help pls..anyone

Comment

I've just posted this in another thread, try the RemiX 115k4, I had a box with the same original firmware as you and it work great, this package seems to have more wifi and bluetooth drivers than the others...

Comment

warlock09

Try the following, i just posted it to someone else who has a bricked device etc...

Firmware from Tronsmart 115k4

Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Even try uninstalling and reinstalling the USB burning tool and restart your windows machine and do reinstall etc... has been known to be corrupt or try another version.... or try installing via toothpick method.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

RemiX 115k4 Rom is really good as well on that box...

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...om-remix-115k4

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Another note... I run OpenElec 5.95.5.2 (excellent and no Android just Kodi) on that box...

So far only versions 5.0.8 / 5.95.3.4 and 5.95.5.2 with Kodi 15.2-rc3 work well

Select the S82 arm version and download in zip format and 3 files on sd etc toothpick method

I hope the info above helps you get a resolution so your box is up and running again, good luck

Comment

Appreciate your response and help..thank u

Comment

warlock09

I've sent you a Message etc...

Here are photos of my MXIII 2G...

Top view with cover off (Netxeon M82_V4.0_201_1106) Click image for larger version

Name:	MXIII Top View.JPG
Views:	720
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	540780

Top view with motherboard Click image for larger version

Name:	MXIII Motherboard Top View.JPG
Views:	709
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	540777

Network chipset shows 6330 on my motherboard below... Click image for larger version

Name:	MXIII Network.PNG
Views:	664
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	540779

MXIII Netxeon M82 V4.0 S802/AP6330/2G/8G info along with serial etc...

**NOTICE the wifi chipset AP6330 is displayed above in the title and in the photo below... Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13544.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	540776

MXIII Motherboard underside view Click image for larger version

Name:	MXIII Under View.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	540778

My network card chipset is different to yours as I have AP6330, but the Roms that I have sent you links for, will include your AP6234 in their builds as well as mine (tronsmart and RemiX defo do!!!). There are about 5 sets of network chipsets on these motherboards from different suppliers possibly with similar numbers, but most will work and are included as system files in the Roms supplied. The only issues I have heard about these in forums is that some of the rom wifi chipsets/adapters are different on MXIII 1G ram models to the MXIII 2G ram models. Mainly due to the fact that the 1G models only have wifi 2ghz, where as the 2G models have wifi 2ghz and 5ghz as well as Bluetooth 4.0

As mentioned before Fella, I run OpenELEC S82 5.95.5.2 with Kodi 15.2-rc3 on this box now and wont go back to Android. I've even purchased the newer MXIII-G 2G and have that on Kitkat 316k4 as I wont touch Lollipop on it as I deem it a little flakey.... whilst I am now waiting for a OpenELEC build to install on it that works.... Hopefully anyday now, but until that days arrives, I'll keep it boxed up as new... LOL LOL (been waiting a month or so...)

I use the MXIII mainly for the Sports (Football) along with TV Shows and Films that I have missed out on.

Got a Smart TV that does caters for the rest of my needs ie. Netfilx iplayer, youtube, and the rest etc... Most of the newer Smart TVs now are starting to come with android OS and IPTV apps anyway...

But with OpenELEC I like the idea running Kodi direct and the possibility of being able to play around with the TVheadend stuff (another subject/forum of wealth on this fab site) that I am only just learning about which you cannot do with android apparently.

Big thanks to the guys that keep this site going as most of if not all the stuff I have learned the last 6 months on this subject of Android TV has been through this site primarily along with a couple of others that got me first started and interested...

Please give the Roms a go and get back to me if you have issues

Regards

AlexJ
                Last edited by AlexJ; 12-01-2015, 20:47.

Comment

With regard to wifi/Bluetooth in OpenELEC settings...

Enable Bluetooth in SERVICES first, then it will not show as disabled.

With regard to wifi and ethernet check under NETWORK for active etc

And in CONNECTIONS click across to your connection that you are using (I used Ethernet) and click on it to refresh... This should bring up both your Ethernet connection and any wifi in range if they are not displayed originally. Everything else is pretty straight forward in Settings

I hope the above helps

Comment

Judging by the pictures we have I can conclude that your board has chipset AP6234 and is MXIII V3.1 2015_01_13 Motherboard Type

My one is updated version with chipset AP6330 MXIII M82 V4.0 201_1106 Motherboard Type. Also my motherboard manufacturer is Netxeon and this is the same with my newer MXIII-G 2G model

Both of my machines, MXIII 2G and MXIII-G 2G seem to be generic stock originals by logo and design as well as packaging. Basically no branding on them like Tronsmart, Beeline, Tronfy etc...

The only branding will be on boot up via the tronsmart logo on either Android or OpenELEC builds

Comment

Ive included some pictures of the RemiX 115k4.zip opened up in my Mac Finder and it seems to have the AP6234 chipset drivers/config already in the WiFi folder of the build, as well as others in the folder.

1. RemiX.zip opened in Mac Finder etc...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	RemiX 1.JPG
Views:	644
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	540836

2. RemiX Folder: system/etc/wifi/40183

Name:	RemiX 2.PNG
Views:	628
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	540838

3. RemiX AP6234_nvram.txt

Name:	RemiX 3.PNG
Views:	628
Size:	337.4 KB
ID:	540837

I hope the above info helps

Regards

Alex J
                      Last edited by AlexJ; 12-02-2015, 00:18.

Comment

Anyone here on freaktab pls..who have an idea how to extract a zip from a fil firmware just to get the wifi folder and transfer it or copy it to a different firmware..thank you in advance.!! Im using 115k4 remix now and wifi not working..ethernet works ..but i just want to copy the wifi folder or driver where the wifi was workinh and transfer it remix 115k4..
                        Any help would be appreciated much.

Comment

I also would like to know ! Different drivers and chipset in MK808b Plus (new ap 6212 ), and also in my MXIII Plus ( wifi working but BT cheats, pair but doesn't connect/disconnects immediately even in Remix 115K4 ). The "PLUS" sometimes is a "minus" !!!!

Comment

You can't just cut and paste I don't think. There's more to it I think.

You will have to flash full ROM

Comment

what openelec works for these boxes i have one aswell and i hate android and i have (2) other mxiii 2g 8gb that are diffrent then these and do not work witj remix rom

Comment

Working...
                              X