AV Out Problem with MXIII-G S812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AV Out Problem with MXIII-G S812

​Hallo my Name is Matze and i have a Problem with my New MXIII-G 2GB Ram. The Box must in my Car to use it as a Media Player but the AV Out didn´t work. Is it possible that anyone can test it on your Box?
    Or is an Update for this Problem there? Maybe another Rom Version? I atteched Pics from my Box.

Thanks for your Help, Matze

PS: Android Version is 5.1.1 (106L1) is there a newer Version online?
    Pls help me, Thx

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13499.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	540230

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13497.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	540228 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13498.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	540229 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13500.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	540231 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13502.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	293.9 KB
ID:	540235 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13501.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	540236
    Last edited by MatzeMXIII-G; 11-29-2015, 13:38.

are you saying you cannot get the AV-out to work at home either? It should work on any TV that has RGB input, using either Tulip (cinch) plugs directly (yellow plug is the video signal) or with a scart adapter. I've done both of these options and the box works fine. Perhaps you can test the TV screen in your car with something else?

Comment

I don't own this box. But experience on other devices has shown that the A/V cables used on these devices are not all the same. Was the A/V cable you are using supplied with your G? Otherwise, variations in 3.5mm(1/8") connectors(TRRS**), such as length of pin and contact assignments exist. Some 3.5mm connectors are 15mm in length, while some are 18mm in length. Some have video assigned to the tip of the pin, others the rings or sleeve.
      Do you get audio out when you plug headphones to the A/V jack?
      It is possible, that of the three RCA plugs(component), standard color code may not apply. Normally, yellow is video, red is right audio, white is left audio. But because a standard does not exist for TV Boxes, video could be found on the white or red, or worse, tied to ground. You can try testing the white or red plugged to your cars display to see if video is assigned to one of them.

Also check to see if Auto is selected in settings/display.
      Also HDMI cannot be connected simultaneously with A/V.

** TRRS = T for tip, R for ring, R for ring, S for sleeve.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
      Good Luck.

Comment

Are you getting any video at all? I had the correct cable, but my picture was black and white, grainy, and kept rippling vertically.

I later found out that the box's AV output was outputting in PAL format, and I live in the US, and have an NTSC TV. There was no option in my MXIII-G's lollipop 5.1 OS to change the AV output from PAL to NTSC, so I opted for a little white $20 converter box off amazon instead of dicking around with flashing different firmwares and potentially bricking my box.

http://www.amazon.com/CE-Compass-Bi-...ntsc+converter

unfortunately the PAL/NTSC converter box adds a slight delay to the video signal while leaving the audio L/R untouched. I have to set Kodi to delay the audio by 0.111 seconds for it to sync up with the delayed video, but it's no big deal.

whatever you do, do NOT get an HDMI to composite/component converter. I tried both, and it seems that converting a digital HDMI signal into an analog signal will always darken the picture and **** up the colors. I had to return both of them and finally ended up trying the PAL to NTSC converter which works great.

If you're sure that it isn't a PAL/NTSC problem, it may be your AV cable if you're using one that didn't come specifically with the unit. Even though these AV cables all have the same plug, they can have different pins set to ground, can switch the colors on the plugs, all sorts of dumb shit. I went through three of them. But the cable below definitely works for sure, and it's the one I'm using with my MXIII-G right now:

http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...pp_204062.html
        Last edited by Mannex; 01-21-2016, 18:40.

Comment

Working...
        X