Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GTQ TV Box (S812) turn off after 4 minutes of running

Hi,
    I have ordered Beelink GTQ TV Box. Once I have received it, I turned it on. The box has updated to Android 5.1.1, but after the restart it has turned off after running around 4 minutes. Then, I need to turn it on manually. It happens all the time. I have wiped the device and no help. I have asked the support from Dealsmachine where I have bought it - they have offered me the firmware download. I have flashed the firmware via sd card, then did factory restore, but nothing helps. The time, when the box turn off is always the same. When the box is in the recovery mode, it will not turn off. So it seems, it is software issue. I'm unable to download older firmware to check. Any idea how to fix/identify the causes of these problems?

Hi buddy, Tronsmart's MX111 plus rom (5.1.1) should work same wifi etc,you would probably need blutooth remote though.Go to Tronsmart download centre,hope this helps

Comment

Maybe worth installing something that monitors CPU temperature, a poorly seated heat-sink could be to blame....

Comment

I 've got a friend who had the same problem as you mine was fine but his same thing as yours so he flash theTronsmart MXIII Plus_106L1_151029
        Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

and the problem is solved you can read some reports here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...661#post539661
        here also and hope everything to turn out fine for you

Comment

Thank you very much for your advices, I have finally downloaded and flashed Tronsmart MXIII Plus_106L1_151029 firmware. Restars are gone! Now I can finally use the box.

Comment

GTQ and MXIII are from the same manufacturer, Roofull.

Comment

Working...
            X