Mxiii v2.0 board firmware help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mxiii v2.0 board firmware help

Hey I have this board and i can't find any firmware to install ,tried the tronsmart but it didn't accept it ,the device has s812 I think,the build number of firmware is MXIII.V2.0.201511060840 and kernel is 3.10.33 ,can you help me ? photos here and here

Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by xristo2121; 02-08-2016, 15:27.

I purchased an MXIII 2G/8G from GearBest at ~50USD and it has the same characteristics. Same firmware and kernel. Also looking your photos, mine looks identical to yours. But from GearBest, it was published as 802... Is it another clone? I purchased it from GearBest as it was supposed the most trustful source... I would be really be happy if we could find an optimized firmware...

Comment

Originally posted by stamvlo View Post
      I purchased an MXIII 2G/8G from GearBest at ~50USD and it has the same characteristics. Same firmware and kernel. Also looking your photos, mine looks identical to yours. But from GearBest, it was published as 802... Is it another clone? I purchased it from GearBest as it was supposed the most trustful source... I would be really be happy if we could find an optimized firmware...
      Don't install a finless rom cause it will brick it

Comment

I have the same board too... I bought this box from gearbest, but I don't understand something: on the website it is written that it has the S802 chipset, but at boot sequence it appears S812. BTW I'm looking for a optimum firmware, does anyone knows which is the best? Thanks.

Comment

I also have the same board!

I ordered two identical boxes from GearBest, and got two different boards. One has the ap6330 wifi chip, and the other has the same chip as in Xristos photos.

Any of you have any luck finding firmware for it?

Comment

Originally posted by xristo2121 View Post
            Don't install a finless rom cause it will brick it
            easy to unbrick these

Comment

Originally posted by xristo2121 View Post
              Hey I have this board and i can't find any firmware to install ,tried the tronsmart but it didn't accept it ,the device has s812 I think,the build number of firmware is MXIII.V2.0.201511060840 and kernel is 3.10.33 ,can you help me ? photos here and here
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_14708_1454944700753_493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_14709_1454944708289_722[/ATTACH]
              follow part 2 in this video it will load the proper firmware this video is also awsume to follow to unbrick

This is Tutorial on how to Un-Brick AMlogic S802 MX3, MXiii M8s 2GB RAM . If your android box is completely bricked hopefully this should help. Please check...

Comment

Has anyone successfully installed other than "original" firmaware? OE mayby?

Comment

i have succesfully instaled OE but it accepted only OE 5.95.3.3... i was lucky to have a spare M8 remote. also wifif wasnt working propely.. device saw networks but could not connect..
                  in an other post i saw someone managed to get wifi working but mixing bootloader.img of 3.95.3.3 and using 3.95.3.5 rom.... myself could not get this to work... i validation errors..
                  I hope one day this box will be 100% supported for OE.....

Comment

Hi osdieman! happy to hear that there is someone successfully made this box work with OE! Is 2G of RAM fully supported? I have heard about people saying that only 1G is reported in hardware details. Also, all 4 cores are working? Could you inform me which method (toothpick, Amlogic software) and customized OE version you used? Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by piperider View Post

easy to unbrick these
                      can i have help to unbrick my mxiii g (2gb - 8gb) please, my device don't boot at all. just black screen, led is blue but nothing appear to my TV

Comment

Originally posted by madimitris View Post

can i have help to unbrick my mxiii g (2gb - 8gb) please, my device don't boot at all. just black screen, led is blue but nothing appear to my TV
                        Look at post 7 👀
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Look at post 7 👀
                          really thanks my friend
                          appreciate it

Comment

my device is amlogic 812😑

Comment

Solucion

This is Tutorial on how to Un-Brick AMlogic S802 MX3, MXiii M8s 2GB RAM . If your android box is completely bricked hopefully this should help. Please check...

Comment

Working...
                              X