MXIII-G and PS3 Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII-G and PS3 Controller

Has anyone tried to hook up PS3 wireless controller to MXIII-G 2G8G? Sixaxis app says "Segmentation fault"...

Hi,What FW are you running & what version of sixaxis are you using..

Have you tried sixaxis 0.8.3
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi, thanks for answering. You can see version in attach. I'm running sixaxis 0.8.3.
      There is strange issue with cursor shape after last OTA update
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Oh you are running the lollipop rom..I think you will need to uninstall the updates to google play services & google play store, reboot & sixaxis should work

You can change the curser to what ever you want but its a little complicated you will need to edit the curser image in the framework-res.apk found in system/framework

Comment

Thanks again for detailed response. I would be much happier with stable kitkat rom. Is there any for this box?

Comment

There is some firmware listed in this post here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...320#post542320

The 316k4 KitKat firmware is not bad

Its also well worth reading all the 45 pages of my review over at xda theres some good info from other users there,it was all on here but it got deleted after a tidy up

Comment

I am having trouble getting the sixaxis pair tool to recognise the controller plugged in, any advice?

Comment

Working...
              X