Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Download Link:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Tool:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Nice I need one of these boxes
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
      Download Link:

Tool:

What about Lollipop for Beelink with SoC S802 like Beelink M8 ?
      Do you plan to release a new firmware ?

Comment

Thanks for this oman,Downloading & will test this latter
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks Oman,
          I have a question:
          I bought one of these boxes from Gearbest, it came with 316k4 firmware. is it the latest Kitkat version? cause I found 116k4 as latest one.
          should I replace mine with 116k4 or your beta Lollipop? I have problem in video playback either with Kodi or android apps like Vevo and youtube, the video is not smooth and jumps. does this fix that? or any other solution?

Comment

What about s802 devices?

Comment

Exactly, what about S802 devices?

If the S802 lollipop driver binaries were shared - we'd be able to compile it ourselves....

Comment

Originally posted by dave_999 View Post
                Exactly, what about S802 devices?

If the S802 lollipop driver binaries were shared - we'd be able to compile it ourselves....
                I'm gonna see if it breaks my device (mxiii s802 2gb)

edit:massive file, and img file means burning rom.
                Last edited by Dandroid534; 07-29-2015, 20:08.

Comment

I can confirm the following:

Tronsmart MXIII (2gb, 8gb Rom, s802)
                  1) The rom installs fine using USB burning tool provided
                  2) Ethernet works !!!!!!
                  3) WiFi does not work

Beelink S82 Plus (2gb, 16gb Rom, S812)
                  1)Rom installs fine (takes 4.12 minutes)
                  2) Ethernet works
                  3) WiFi works too!!!!

Note: First boot takes a while. melee f10 pro causes sound issues like in early KitKat ROMs. So sound about is needed.

Settings are hard to find. I cannot get on screen buttons to appear, home button isn't working,

The rom is not rooted
                  Last edited by Dandroid534; 07-29-2015, 21:30.

Comment

MXiii G Android 5 Lollipop Rom

The rom flashing process went with out any problems very easy to do & like Dandroid534 said it takes about 4/5 mins on first boot

Home screen

Cpu z

Antutu

Antutu Video

The Rom is running very nice indeed iv not came across anything thats not working yet.
                    Its not rooted but easy to root with iroot
                    Nova Launcher working like a charm snappy as hell

More to come
                    Last edited by blinkone; 07-29-2015, 22:06.

Comment

I rooted by using twrp and SD card, and flashing latest SuperSU

Are onscreen buttons working?
                      And what remote are you using?

Comment

On screen buttons?
                        Do you mean the status bar at the bottom? as that's missing.

The remote that came with the MXiii G works fine but I use an airmouse or a normal mouse

Comment

Yeah drag up. Melee f10 pro home button does take me home

Also, I can't see notifications, even when I shrink screen
                          Last edited by Dandroid534; 07-30-2015, 01:11.

Comment

Again what's the deal with S802 Devices.... Will we, or won't we ever get to see the backside of Kitkat? By the way.... Is anyone else here aware of the MASSIVE Bug in Stagefright?! AFAIk even KK4.4.2 should be affected. This alone should be enough for any serious Company to issue a update... But, then this is Bee Link we'er taling about... A Company that can't even be arsed into fixing the Large TCP Buffers on its Devices... Cause MXIII's should only be used on GSM Networks! Along with the mysterious False Statement (build.prop): media.amplayer.widevineenable -- The absence of which almost guarantees Google Play Movies WILL NOT WORK! Reportedly along with the BBC iPlayer... Though I can NOT vouch for the latter.

But, a Company that can't fix stupid simple crap like this... Isn't probably likely One that's anymore interested in protecting their Customers Privacy, and Security either.

*EDIT / UPDATE*

Having taken a cue from some of the other Posters here I thought I'd try this on my M82 (1G/8G MXIII - S802 - AP6181 Device).... = SOFTBRICK
                            Thankfully I'm still somewhat able to enter the 3e Recovery, but there I'm greeted by a slew of failed to mount (no such file or directory) Errors. So this may well be a 2G/xG ROM ONLY, just like the good old days before AiO came along, and broke everything on the 1G Version. amcodec I'm looking at you!

So its back to 109k4 again thanks to my Nandroid backup...

Hopefully it won't be too long now, before S802 Users get their suckers too....
                            Last edited by Ichijoe; 07-30-2015, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
                              Again what's the deal with S802 Devices.... Will we, or won't we ever get to see the backside of Kitkat? By the way.... Is anyone else here aware of the MASSIVE Bug in Stagefright?! AFAIk even KK4.4.2 should be affected. This alone should be enough for any serious Company to issue a update... But, then this is Bee Link we'er taling about... A Company that can't even be arsed into fixing the Large TCP Buffers on its Devices... Cause MXIII's should only be used on GSM Networks! Along with the mysterious False Statement (build.prop): media.amplayer.widevineenable -- The absence of which almost guarantees Google Play Movies WILL NOT WORK! Reportedly along with the BBC iPlayer... Though I can NOT vouch for the latter.

But, a Company that can't fix stupid simple crap like this... Isn't probably likely One that's anymore interested in protecting their Customers Privacy, and Security either.

*EDIT / UPDATE*

Having taken a cue from some of the other Posters here I thought I'd try this on my M82 (1G/8G MXIII - S802 - AP6181 Device).... = SOFTBRICK
                              Thankfully I'm still somewhat able to enter the 3e Recovery, but there I'm greeted by a slew of failed to mount (no such file or directory) Errors. So this may well be a 2G/xG ROM ONLY, just like the good old days before AiO came along, and broke everything on the 1G Version. amcodec I'm looking at you!

So its back to 109k4 again thanks to my Nandroid backup...

Hopefully it won't be too long now, before S802 Users get their suckers too....
                              I think you should just buy a tronsmart mxiii g from. Geekbuying, your life will be much less stressful! They are like £45.

Also before you install a rom you should do a twrp backup

Comment

Working...
                              X