Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTQ TV BOX ,1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade-------20th October , 2015 >>>s812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTQ TV BOX ,1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade-------20th October , 2015 >>>s812

GTQ TV BOX ,1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade
    current version:GTQ_104L1
    Based version:GTQ_103L1

Update:
    1.Update "Google Play Service" ,Correction the Keyboard to Insert device ,"Google Play Service" to crash .
    2.KODI Update to version 15.2 ,Repair 4K video playback black screen appears and other issues.
    3.Remove the Smart Remote.
    4.Add the "DANGBEI".
    5.Setting the default "Serial Number".
    6.Mbox Launcher2 Update:
    Replace the icon , Remove music section ,Add the "DANGBEI" section .
    7.Repair :After updating the “KODI”, KODI plugins will be cleared of the problem .
    8.Google cloud disk to download address:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...G8&usp=sharing

9.Baidu cloud disk download address:
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3o6W3V Password:2yta

For more information: www.azw-online.com

OTA: After the upgrade is complete , Into the system desktop interface ,KODI for data backup reduction the operation ,5 minutes, please do not startup KODI ,In order to avoid loss of user data.
    Last edited by JDfense; 12-27-2015, 22:51.

great news and i am waiting my GTQ to arrive will update it when it arrives to me thanks

Comment

hi thanks for the firmware i received my GTQ box yesterday , its cool, and fast the only problem im having right now is in the preloaded kodi 14.1 i can not change the video settings while the video is playing, settings to change video size to wide,custom,16:9 or zoom, brightness, pixel ratio nothing effects the picture? any solutions for that?

Comment

hello
        can you please provide step by step method for upgrading .

Comment

It's really simple if you have some experience from former boxes like s802 you will download the sd card method you will extract the rar and after extraction you will have
          3 files see pic below

then you will put these 3 file in to microsd card and in to gtq
          with power off you will use a toothpick or a paper clip and insert it in the av hole you will here, feel a click don't let it go immediatelly power on the gtq and the process sould start if you succeed the combination now you can remove the paperclip and power on button wait for the proccess to be completed, it will take about 5 minutes or so be patient.

Comment

Μy GTQ just arrived yesterday first impressions very good first power on and the box make an auto update nice ui very smooth ethernet,wifi just fine, playstore fine, the box is rooted, haven't got much time to test kodi etc. yet but in the next days will do so will test the kodi that came with and if suits me i will leave it or i will install other version with some build

Comment

Thanks Aeolous, i will try this later ,yes i do have some experience before(i own tronsmart S89H, X8H and MK808b+). i was having issues with my pre-built 14.1 kodi, as you can see in my above post i was not letting me change video/audio settings while playing , so i updated to 15.2 from the kodi website, and all is working fine for now .im still on factory stock firmware. I will probably update the firmware later. (does it keeps current settings and userdata? i hope so)
              how did you liked yours so far?anything new or better in new firmware (1st post) ..for me this box is running better then my x8H.also noticed wifi is stronger/less buffer then using wired.
              There is one thing i want to know how to change/edit the launcher icons. i can not delete/add anything to the home default launcher.

Comment

haven't got the time to play with it yet but looks nice if you want to add or delete you will have to click the plus button in home screen sadly though a frien got to of them form Gearbest and the one is perfectly fine but the other one shuts down by it self every 3 minutes or so.

Comment

ok i see.. feel sorry for your friend. may be gearbest QC department not doing their work right. or he can try a different firmware.

i see the plus sign, i was wondering how to change the ironman online video icon and online audio and setting icons on built-in main launcher.

let us know what you think when you find some time to play with it.

Comment

I bought also two and one of them turns off every 3min. Just updated with the 104L1 and no luck. You think its an hardware issue? I also found on a different website the 103L1. I couldn't try that one anybody here know how to load extract that img file or how to compile it to an sd.
                    ​Help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Comment

First of all, thank you for upload the firmware

After update, ask for a OTA Update

Do you know the changelist?
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Today i got some time to play with the GTQ mine is in 106L1 first impressions on kodi playback is good smooth video playback in 1080p but kodi or the box it self can't lock in 24fps i will try to install 15.2 stable because after the update to 106L1 kodi was updated to 15.2rc i hope that eveything will be good after installing 15.2 stable we shall see, i will keep you posted.

Comment

hello everyone, i made a mistake wipe data, how can install the .img file? i do not have a sdcard, thanks

Comment

If you are not familiar with the pc method i suggest you buy a cheap microsd even 4gb and do the update or give it a go check this link

download link 2 has the tools and instructions good luck

Comment

thank you for your support. I settled with usb burning tool.

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X