Lollipop s82 plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollipop s82 plus

Anyone got a properly working lollipop firmware for the s82 plus yet? Or a compatible lollipop one? Mine keeps crashing with serious issue.

Have also contacted Beelink but never had a reply.

Comment

Same boat with mine MXIII PLUS! We stopped at 4.4!!! Twice as expensive as MXIII G and no support!

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
        Same boat with mine MXIII PLUS! We stopped at 4.4!!! Twice as expensive as MXIII G and no support!
        Really disappointed and will never buy from either Beelink or Geekbuying again, totally shoddy service.

Comment

Have you tried Tronsmart MXIII Plus 5.1 firmware? Seems very stable on my MXIII-G.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizor View Post
            Have you tried Tronsmart MXIII Plus 5.1 firmware? Seems very stable on my MXIII-G.
            Would that work on both devices we have? Is there a risk of bricking it, or can we just return to our current firmware?

I upgraded to the newest Kitkat rom for mine and it's worse than it was, video playback is worse and the playstore keeps crashing.

Comment

Will certainly work with the MXIII Plus.
              Don't know about the Beelink, but it's worth a try. It is a S812 device and they are all quite similar. Can't be sure though.

Quite difficult to brick these boxes as long as you use suitable firmware and the correct method for flashing. I would reccomend the Amlogic burning tool. Has worked every time for me. Had a few failures using the microSD card way. The burning tool overwrites any bad firmware on the device.

Good luck!

PS.This any good to you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPpJMgM1d1Y

Comment

Thanks Xizor. On looking about, it seems that I have a diff wifi chip. I had tried the sd card method before but never worked for me. As you say the burning tool was fine.
                So worst case scenario is that I could try it and if it doesn't work, just flash back? Was looking at the Tronfy MXIV, which seems to be more compatible.

Comment

I tried quite a lot ( Beelink and Tronsmart )and they were all non functional as first for Ethernet ( our is 100 and last ones are all 1000 ), Secondly they were rebooting every 3 minutes at the most. Our wifi is AP6335 and most of others have AP6330 ( if they are original ). Best bet are 115k4 all in one Firmwares ( Abdul PT here on Freaktab) . Also found a similar one on Mediabox, from Mediaman ( is part of the last group of STAR WARS ROMS ). This is the last and upgraded ( but here, too, Bluetooth is not working, we wait for Mediaman magic ).
                  Let me know your findings, mine now is at a friend I had to make a gift to.
                  Last edited by vn800art; 01-20-2016, 16:47. Reason: ADD STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                    I tried quite a lot ( Beelink and Tronsmart )and they were all non functional as first for Ethernet ( our is 100 and last ones are all 1000 ), Secondly they were rebooting every 3 minutes at the most. Our wifi is AP6335 and most of others have AP6330 ( if they are original ). Best bet are 115k4 all in one Firmwares. Also found a similar one on Mediabox, from Mediaman ( is part of the last group of STAR WARS ROMS ). This is the last and upgraded ( but here, too, Bluetooth is not working, we wait for Mediaman magic ).
                    Let me know your findings, mine now is at a friend I had to make a gift to.
                    I don't mind Bluetooth not working so much, can you link the firmware for me please? Just so disappointed with Beelink and will never buy one of their products again. Same with geek buying, who sent me a used unit and couldn't have shown less interest. Hopefully GearBest will be a bit more responsible. I know futeko.com is really good, but they have a limited selection.
                    Thanks again mate

Comment

See my msg on 18 December. I must warn that this is NOT LOLLIPOP, as we are talking about this subject!

Regards
                      Alessandro

Comment

Don´t blame the Sellers.
                        It is Amlogic itself they don´t release a SDK for it.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                          Don´t blame the Sellers.

Neomode
                          Beelink S82plus ( amlogic s812) ,Beelink mxiiiG(amlogic s812 )have 5.1.1 Maybe they change something ,maybe amlogic s812 is not like amlogic s812 in mxiiiG?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                            Don´t blame the Sellers.

Neomode
                            Beelink is still ( admittedly directly or throught resellers ) selling product IT PRODUCES with amlogic SOC. The same soc for which they PRODUCE NOW the MXIII G !!!! We made it possible, buying MXIII Plus or S82 Plus at the beginning of 2015 !!!

Comment

Can someone Post a Picture of the PCB from S82 Plus please.

Comment

Working...
                              X