No announcement yet.

Lollipop s82 plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You look at the post on 18 December in the link I posted in msg nr. 11 that is mine MxIII Plus !!!!! Nexteon made it ! Ap6335 inside and KitKat 4.4 and 2G/8G memory.

Edit: trying to upload here gives me "file corrupted"" for the all four photos I have !
    Last edited by vn800art; 01-20-2016, 20:33. Reason: adding photo: impossible

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Don´t blame the Sellers.
      It is Amlogic itself they don´t release a SDK for it.

Neomode
      I'm blaming the sellers who sell used/faulty products as new.

Also the manufacturer for not having the courtesy or deceny to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
        See my msg on 18 December. I must warn that this is NOT LOLLIPOP, as we are talking about this subject!

Regards
        Alessandro
        Ah cool, was looking for lollipop, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Decided just to sell this and got a Tronsmart Vega s92 instead. Will never buy Beelink again.

Comment

Originally posted by roughie3 View Post
            Decided just to sell this and got a Tronsmart Vega s92 instead. Will never buy Beelink again.
            first go to tronsmart forum and read about their boxes , beelink,tronsmart,orbsmart,mx3-g,mxq,tronfy and last probox are same junk , if you looking for a good box - buy zidoo or nvidia atv.

Comment

Originally posted by aka22 View Post

first go to tronsmart forum and read about their boxes , beelink,tronsmart,orbsmart,mx3-g,mxq,tronfy and last probox are same junk , if you looking for a good box - buy zidoo or nvidia atv.
              Zidoo or nvidia is a same junk ,I don't like beelink because they don't make update for mxiii and s82plus they don't want to support that devices ,YouTube apk is only 360p after update on last v.....we all need lolipop

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Zidoo or nvidia is a same junk

Comment

Originally posted by roughie3 View Post

I'm blaming the sellers who sell used/faulty products as new.

Also the manufacturer for not having the courtesy or deceny to respond.
                  You can also try to not buy RSH products. This company is totally ignoring own customers. You won't even be able to download or request current firmware You have in device or any update.

Comment

Working...
                  X