Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone working on firmware for the Eny M8S Amlogic S812 square box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENY_m8s_ap6330_8g2g_150728_SD_withoutaddons.rar

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ricflairandy View Post
        Do you use the latest kodi? hows it running?. Playstore ok?
        I use TVMC build. Nothing fancy with Confluence. Works ace. Playstore also works from what I can tell...

Comment

Klosk did you take a pic of your board ? see which version you have ?

Originally posted by klosk View Post
          I use TVMC build. Nothing fancy with Confluence. Works ace. Playstore also works from what I can tell...

Comment

Any news Just me ??

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
            To all the pm's yes there will be s812 JustMe Roms, as an update I'm waiting for my newly donated s812 unit kindly donated from forum member who wishes not to be mentioned and I respect their decision for privacy.reasons.

I'm more than grateful, that you have donated a s812 unit to me.

thank you very much...!

JM

Comment

Originally posted by Ricey155 View Post
              Any news Just me ??

will you be working on 5.1 Lollipop for our M8S?

Comment

New firmware on rusian forum. I dont know how to install img file, soo i cant test. if anyone can help.

m8s_ap6330_8g2g_150818_USB

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
                Last edited by marez; 09-13-2015, 19:55.

Comment

September firmware? http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?...698826&third=0

Comment

Hi:

I have tested september firmware "cyx m8s v8 6 ap6330 8g2g kodi addons ota 150908", but they brick my box. So i have installed version "m8s ap6330 8g2g 150818 USB" for now. Instalation was without problem.

Comment

Got mine, seems to work great with kodi. Few questions though.

Can you install apps onto sd card storage? And can you set kodi to stay open in background rather than shutdown every time you accidentally hit home.

Comment

Originally posted by nospamjl View Post
                        I can't access baidu, can you please upload AUG & SEPT release in some other place like google drive, mega or dropbox ? Also, will it work on my OTT M8S Android box with Amlogic S812 ? Just want to confirm before flashing it with SD.

Thanks

Comment

anyone ever get openelec working on OTT M8S

Comment

Originally posted by belkrem View Post
                            I am curious regarding this as well.

marez or anyone could you post a non baidu link for m8s ap6330 8g2g 150818 USB ? or any newer USB versions you have for this boarD?

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?...698826&third=0
                            I just cannot seem to download anything from baidu

if anyone could post those above on mega.nz that would be most amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by belkrem View Post
                              I am

unpack all rar files
                              first install the usb tool otg
                              then install with this tool the aml upgrade package.img
                              important : do not start the tv box after upgrade with the tool, only release the box from the otg cable and dont turn the box on

put the openelec files on a sd card
                              then take a toothpick and stick it in the av till you feal a light click and hold the stick in

then most important put the sd card half in , so not really in,but half and let it there

put the powerplug in and count to 12 and then you push the sd card in, till he is real in the box and still holding the toothpick in

wait as long as you see the green man and let go the tootpick

now it has to work and you will see the openelec booting after the automaticly restart

please forgive me for my bad english

greeetz Frank

https://mega.nz/#!P1V1DIpJ!-XEbprYVS...UjWauD1R0NFsh4

Comment

Installs fine but i found it limited for what i need :-( might try it again as mine is randomly rebooting

QUOTE=belkrem;n526971]anyone ever get openelec working on OTT M8S [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X