Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN'T FLASH N200 ON M9 FIRMWARE? IT'S BASICALLY AN M8S S812 REFUSING TO WIPE DATA OR CACHE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN'T FLASH N200 ON M9 FIRMWARE? IT'S BASICALLY AN M8S S812 REFUSING TO WIPE DATA OR CACHE

Can't reflash my n200 which originaly was on the m8s rooted official firmware but now it says footer wrong and can't wipe cache,can't wipe data etc etc i tried the usb creation tool it is still the same.If i could just get ouya everywhere to stop moaning it is an unsupported device i wouldn't care about a reflash.Can someone please help me,i think it's locked saomehow to prevent alternate firmwares on this m9 firmware i have flashed with?
    What is the world if you don't explore?

It's a clone !!!! Thus you need an IMG and use USB burning tool

Nobody will answer your questions as they have been asked a 109 times, check my posts theres a link how to solve via mediabox forum it works

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Ricey155 View Post
      It's a clone !!!! Thus you need an IMG and use USB burning tool

Nobody will answer your questions as they have been asked a 109 times, check my posts theres a link how to solve via mediabox forum it works

Good luck
      tHANKS I HAVE IT ALL GOING WELL NOW BUT STORAGE IS A MAJOR ISSUE THERE IS NO SPACE FOR APPS ON IT,I COULD DO WITH HAVING A IMG FILE FOR LOLLIPOP FOR M8S OR M9 SO I CAN REFLASH TO THAT TO CURE THIS ISSUE...........................
      What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
      X