Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSUFFICIENT STORAGE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH MY VOLD.FSTAB AS I AM UABLE TO DO ANYTHING MY SELF PLEASE (M8S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INSUFFICIENT STORAGE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH MY VOLD.FSTAB AS I AM UABLE TO DO ANYTHING MY SELF PLEASE (M8S)

i have 4.02GB free space 788MB used for apps showing it's green bar as full.i am unable to reinstall kodi now I have the N200 which is technically the M8S tv box with a M9 firmare on it instead of the prior mentioned firmwares,it all runs great i have the ouya everywhere app on there and i would like to solve thios storage issue by simply making my usb hdd my internal storage i have autism and cannot understand the principle to work out the vold.fstab on my own can someoneplease edit it for me to allow the sda5 which is 149.04gb and a usb hdd to be my internal storage device or main memory please

This is my vold fstab below

## Vold 2.0 fstab

#######################
    ## Regular device mount
    ##
    ## Format: dev_mount

## label - Label for the volume
    ## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
    ## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
    ## - List of sysfs paths to source devices
    ## flags - (optional) Comma separated list of flags, must not contain '/' character
    ######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
    #use this line to support VIRTUAL CDROM.And you can define the directory where you want to mount
    loop_mount loop /storage/external_storage/VIRTUAL_CDROM
    dev_mount sdcard /storage/external_storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/AMLOGIC_CARD/card_host/memorycard0/memorycard0:sd /devices/platform/aml_sd_mmc.0/card_host/memorycard0/memorycard0:sd /devices/platform/aml_sdio.0/mmc_host/sd /devices/platform/aml_sdhc.0/mmc_host/sd
    #asec flash

I would really appreciate the help as i am absolutely stuck now no gl 2 sd or any other moving app works for my ott box which is on kitkat 4.4.2 at present.
    Last edited by JDfense; 12-26-2015, 12:12.
    What is the world if you don't explore?
Working...
X