Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acemax - M8S S812 with inttermittent black screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acemax - M8S S812 with inttermittent black screen.

Acemax M8S S812 box where the screen has an inttermittent black screen (as if the display turns on and off). I have tried different HDMI cables as well as changing the resolution from auto to 1080p settings. No change.

Not sure if related but when trying different HDMI cables, I noticed the power supply adaptor had to be wiggled (as in a loose connection) for the box to turn on.

Any ideas? I tried a forum search but didn't get relevant hits.

Thanks.

Originally posted by andyx View Post
    Acemax M8S S812 box where the screen has an inttermittent black screen (as if the display turns on and off). I have tried different HDMI cables as well as changing the resolution from auto to 1080p settings. No change.

Not sure if related but when trying different HDMI cables, I noticed the power supply adaptor had to be wiggled (as in a loose connection) for the box to turn on.

Any ideas? I tried a forum search but didn't get relevant hits.

Thanks.
    Sorry to reply so late but yes your likely spot on with the power pin at fault,i had this as it had no power on/off button and mine did the same thing pulling it in and out of the power socket all the time.I was reflashing too much.I found putting it in a position created a no power on/off situation that allowed it to stay on permenant without going on and off after that it was fine.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

we have delivered you a new power plug , do not know you have got or not. checking the records, and you purchased that box in april , 2015.

Comment

New power supply solved the issue (thanks for mailing a new one).

Comment

Working...
        X