m8s bricked oopsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m8s bricked oopsy

hello I bricked my m8s v1.3 its stuck on red light , and tried usb tools with an image boot still stuck real bummer .

has a sandisk nand .

anyone got any ideas please , can I jtag it or something has pinout I think or could be serial I don't know.

Hello,

Did you try the Image for the Probox2 EX+.
    With this Image you should get your Box back to Live.

Neomode

Comment

hi yes I tried probox usb tool with image says its successful but it still stays on red light it just wont get off the red light for some reason.

Comment

Maybe u can try img for probox ex2

Comment

hi I did and I gave up tried them all always said success but just wouldn't get off red light , and I think it was a clone as it would nly program through the nearest to hdmi usb port , so I just sent it back now , im going to get the old m8 as I have no probs with them there a great box I just thought I would try a newer one but it died on first day so wont bother again lol.

Comment

can you post the scandisk nand ysop numbers

this may help : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ial#post553667
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

hello,
              ditto for me , I bricked my m8s its stuck on red light , i tried with sdcard the howto of JustMe , nothing
              I did not even the logo Amlogic , black screen and red light
              can you help
              thank

Comment

my scandisk P2210
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X