M8S OpenELEC need assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8S OpenELEC need assistance

Hi, I recently installed OpenElec on my M8S, and so far the issues I was having that made me want to upgrade are gone, (constant freezing). However, the blue light on the front of the box does not light up and the remote control won't work. Can someone please guide me into how to get the light/remote to work ?

thank you

possible incorrect OE
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

My remote control also not working on openelec. The box was bought from gearbest as a mxiii s802, bit turns out its a s812. Bricked it before getting it working on one of the betas for openelec 6 but remote won't work, updated using tar to the latest version but didn't make a difference. Is there anything possible to getting it going?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

do you have original firmware if not can you get original firmware from gearbest?
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Got it going on openelec eventually, got the original remote.conf from android and then had to map some buttons using kodi editor. I don't know how Gearbest get away with selling different boards in a mxiii case. Its the 2nd time I have had to put a claim in Paypal about it. I was able to get Android back on it after a watching a you tube video who also had mxiii with s812 board.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X