M8S+ Box working but no blue LED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8S+ Box working but no blue LED

Hoping someone can help me out. I have a M8S+ box running Android Lollipop. The box itself is working fine, all add-ons working as normal but the BLUE led light has stopped working. The red LED when box powered off is working as normal. I sent it back to **** seller but he said its something I have done to make blue led stop working by installing add-on/program. He is returning the box with light still not working.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? read about the box being bricked, wasn't 100% sure what it meant, but my box itself is booting and working normally just LED light not working.

Any help would be great.

I think there is not a serious problem. May be LED broken or there is wire connection problem.
    You can unscrew bottom plane and reconnect red stripped wire. Notice that you can void warranty. Reconnect it in same place.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Zhmak, thanks for your reply, if the red stripped wire was the issue, would the red LED still work? the **** seller told me it was due to addon I had installed

Comment

Working...
      X