WHAT BOX DO I HAVE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT BOX DO I HAVE?

This is my last question today lol I'm starting to look like a spammer,any way i have this utter b@stard of a box here the only thing i know is that it uses a cyx firmware everything i threw at it to reflash once failed it just never worked at all,megatron rom/chinagadget review rom for 5.1.1 nothing but the cyx works,I can't strip it down to look at the board it's in warranty you see so I can't be doing that just yet,but i really want to know what I can do with it except keep as is,it says build no. M8S.BCM4335.201510291048 It had to be wiped to get rid of my mate locking the vpn out with a code lol.On wiping i had to scour the net for hours to find something working,I just want lollipop not this kitkat or megatron something better and bespoke would be great even if it's someone's test level but working custom rom i just want it smoother and better looking really,I'm fond of lollipop but never really enjoyed kitkat with the sd issues.Any advice here would be great so I have an idea what I am looking for rom wise.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Open your box and give us some PCB pictures in good quality.

Comment

Can't i did do and forgot to check before i shimmed it over and oil cooled it
      What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
      X