Need Help to unbrick M8S Clone Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help to unbrick M8S Clone Box

Hallo i have an M8S Clone Box view the pictures i need an working img of the short Pin to install oder sdcard i try some Images But noone worked for me IT Says its burning succsesful But IT wont Boot up or IT installed IT again and again.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Can noone help me

Comment

well its your lucky day my friend, i successfully managed to restore my box with the same CS_812M8_V1.3 mobo number only the other day,.

there was NO need to short any pins on my box to get usb burning tool to recognise the device, just put the cable in the usb port nearest the hdmi socket and hold the av button while powering on.

the only rom i found to get this v1.3 to boot again is M8S_20151124.rar. i could only find the rom on a russian website, i used translate to help me out here,

i never booted this rom to test it because i had previously made a twrp backup of my stock rom and flashed that back on straight away leaving me with a perfectly functioning tv box

good luck
      Last edited by crazyflasher; 03-19-2016, 22:55.

Comment

Thanks man IT worked Box is loading up

Comment

Is there a way to Flash Openelec on this box

Comment

Can anyone upload the firmware to mega, or something else because link is dead, Thanx!

Comment

here is a firmware for the m8s box
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
              X