X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to try all of this now

Comment

Originally posted by lakesr View Post
      when u say apply remote patch do u mean after in installs do toothpick method again and install the remote zip? then after reboot everything should be good?
      "apply remote patch" = do a normal toothpick installation

You can reboot many times - there should be no difference at all. If is - describe it here.

Comment

well everything system seems to be working with that build but remote. i did toothpick method again chose the zip file to install it installed rebooted and still nothing from remote;(

Comment

But if i install
          http://amlinux.ru/image/6.95.1/OpenE...S-6.95.1.1.zip
          then the remote file you sent it works great but then wifi dosent work Which makes no since since really i think its an regular M8S build not + The box does seem to be runing a little warm though
          Crazyness Please help lol

Comment

As I can see now this can be solved, but I have no time to do it now. Tomorrow we will talk. Please be patient.

Comment

ok np just copied remote file out of working openlec using Winscp is that the only file i need to copy?

Comment

Just guessing here was your plan for me to take the remote file out of the openelec that was working which I did and copy it right back into the directory of one that is not working but everything else is? If so I'm trying that now

Comment

Originally posted by lakesr View Post
                  Just guessing here was your plan for me to take the remote file out of the openelec that was working which I did and copy it right back into the directory of one that is not working but everything else is? If so I'm trying that now
                  Yes, that was my plan.

Comment

well tried and tried program wont let me transfer files or delete them off openelec so weird

Comment

for dollars differences, too much troubles.....

Comment

well after hrs and hrs of trying i finally installed just a M8s Openelec and its worked great but now only problem is if i unplug it and plug back in it wont turn back on, funny thing is tho if i inset an sd card it will wake up the box to turn on so weird anyone ever had this problem?and trick to work around powering up issue?

Comment

Working...
                        X