No announcement yet.

Looking for firmware for M8S+ (M8+20160126-V13) *Pics inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morty... can you PM me the archive password, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Rofl Harris View Post
      Morty... can you PM me the archive password, please?

Oh I am so sorry my friend. Password is: morty421

Comment

cant seem to get link to work

Comment

Can you share your backup link again? It is not working anymore.

Did you manage to solve the ethernet problem?
          I 'm having the same problem.
          The more success option for me to get ethernet working in flash Qbox Q 2.1.1 firmware from matricom. It does get my ethernet working, however it bricked the moment you shut off or disconnect the power from the box.

​​​

Comment

Can you share fimware M8s+ (M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 2015/09/2 and M8+20160126-V13) Please

Comment

Can anyone help please? I've an M8S which seems to be 'bricked' When powered up all I get is the 'Amlogic S812 logo and it just sits on that forever. The board has a Samsung KLMBQWEPD B031, which I assume is the NAND. If my assumption is correct, could someone please tell me which pins should be shorted in order for me to apply the correct firmware (which I obtained thanks to this wonderful site) via SD card.
              My grateful thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by as1mov View Post
                Can anyone help please? I've an M8S which seems to be 'bricked' When powered up all I get is the 'Amlogic S812 logo and it just sits on that forever. The board has a Samsung KLMBQWEPD B031, which I assume is the NAND. If my assumption is correct, could someone please tell me which pins should be shorted in order for me to apply the correct firmware (which I obtained thanks to this wonderful site) via SD card.
                My grateful thanks in anticipation.
                Please give us some pictures of the PCB.

Comment

These are the best I can take with my 'old man' phone!
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

These are the best I can take with my 'old man' phone!
                    Is your box recognizable by USB Burning Tool?

Comment

Yes, that's where I am at present. The img file I've got is aml_upgrade_package_s802_2GB iwhich I don't think is the correct one? The firmware file I downloaded for chinagadgets requires an SD card but I can't get into the recovery by the 'toothpick' method that's why I was asking about the shorting out method.

Comment

Yes, that's where I am at present. The img file I've got is aml_upgrade_package_s802_2GB iwhich I don't think is the correct one? The firmware file I downloaded for chinagadgets requires an SD card but I can't get into the recovery by the 'toothpick' method that's why I was asking about the shorting out method.
                        If your box is recognizable by USB Burning Tool and it fails to update the firmware you need to get the correct img file for your box. If I were you I'll try to update firmware via USB Burning Tool, not via sd card.

Comment

I've tried the oinly img files that I could find for the s812. The last one I found is what's on the box and as I said 'it just sits at the Amlogic logo for the rest of the day. I figured that if I could short out the required pins on the NAND chip I could flash the correct ones from Chinagadgets, they only have it for SD cards though? That's my problem. I can't get to recovery with the 'toothpick method' in order to flash the Chinagadgets Files and although I've used the USB tool it just leaves me with this damn Amlogic logo????

Comment

Originally posted by morty421 View Post
                            Can someone help me find firmware for this m8s+?
                            EDIT: If the images appear too small, please view the images from my shared Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...XYtdVdfWHB5Qms

I have a Leelbox Q3 That is bricked, I am familiar with the different types of recovery ( SD OR USB Tool ) It seems inside to be like Morty421's box , Im attaching pics. I downloaded this firmware but not tried it yet.
                            1. Download this u-boot https://mega.nz/#!nkYEyawZ!D8vrZgrFf...Rj9y9IqCU7qUbw dead link
                            2. Download this firmware https://mega.nz/#!NcxQzAxZ!eiWD0Ic2H...NkZ_KG944k_ipc downloaded untried yet

looking for suggestions and the link to the boot file is dead, can anyone advise and help? , I am fairly new at this but understand pretty well .

M8s+ (M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 2015/09/2 and M8+20160126-V13) Please help if you can ?
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                            Larry wants to learn!

Comment

Working...
                            X