Bricked M8 OTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked M8 OTT

My ott M8 it is hard bricked with red led on. when i short the 17-18 pin the led it goes to blue colour but my pc does not detect the device. i have install the drivers succesfully and i have try 3 (usb to usb) cables and nothing just happen. Please if anyone have the same M8 pcb or have any solution to unbricked it help me.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

try shorting 29 & 30 and make sure usb cable is on the outside usb port
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply JustMe!!
        By the way when i am shorting the 17 & 18 pins (led from red going to blue) and if i have the box connected to the monitor it display me this MXQ Bellink mbox 110k4. I have attach a photo to see what it show me.
        Attached Files

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

can you take picture of the 2 usb ports teh actual board inside does it have 2 header pins if so you will need to short those 2 but first show me a pic

also what

1. operating system your pc running
            2. usb 2 or usb 3?

have read over here : How to Unbrick
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

1. I have windows 10 x64
              2. Usb 2

I have solder the two pins that is between hdmi and usb

The pics
              Pins :
              http://imageshack.com/a/img921/9366/NOcOyT.jpg

Board:

Comment

I have managed to unbricked my box The problem that my pc does't find the box is that: i have been connect the corner usb like every forum say and not the usb that is next to the hdmi. The otg usb for board M8 & M9 V1.1 Is the usb that is next to the hdmi and not that which is in the corner side of the box. After unbricked I have access to the recovery mode i have install several roms but no one can solve the wifi problem. I have to find a rom that my "M8" with S802 and wifi model AP6212 to be compabitle. I don't find any rom to fix my problem yet. There is any way to edit a rom to support the wifi AP6212?

Comment

Working...
                X