Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!M8s+ clone and USB Burning Tool problem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!M8s+ clone and USB Burning Tool problem!!

Hello
    a friend of mine has an M8s+ clone (M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 2015/09/2 and M8+20160126-V13) and we managed to unbrick it 100% with this rom via sd card method
    (https://mega.nz/#F!y4ZmQZaI!0G8hPIwHmyul4DvCWdkIrA)
    the strange thing is that while it's working with the sd card method we can never managed to use usb tool method !
    always stops in 2% error!
    when untick the "erase bootloader" from usb tool (USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.5.15-build7) the procedure continues and after the 2% because of the bootloader and ends without problems!
    if we don't untick it we get the same error 2%
    every other attempt with other roms(acemax) either stuck on 2% or if we untick the "erase bootloader" the tv box never starts and must use the sd card method for get it back alive!
    is this normal?
    from the time we can make it working with sd card method why do we get 2% error with usb?
    any help will appreciated!
    thank you!

Hi gatos814 ,

what says the "Error Message" what kind of Error.Which Windows do u use for flashing ??? Ever tried another Burningtool Version ???

Did you use the right Rom ??? SDBoot and FlashBoot are different,i think ?

Change the "Temperature Range" in Flashtool under "View" to 20 to 60*C.

good luck and report or ask if you need more help.Many can help if they want.

gefattern

Comment

Ok , thank you for your reply and i also hope for further help!
      first the error we take is this : "[0X10105002]Romcode/InitializeDDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error"
      second we changed the Temperature Range but i don't know how that would help us!
      third now , the 2 roms working with our tv box (one we took it from the forum and the other seller gave us) , are exactly the same (only the dates change) !
      and both of them can not flash via usb tool only with sd card method !!!!!
      now the usb tools we tested are : v2.0.5.15-build7 , v2.0.5.15_build9e , v2.0.6.2_build2 and v2.0.7.2_build2_12 but all gave us the same 2% error and the same message !
      i know more or less that all the same amlogic chip can flash with similar roms (maybe not the clones!) and that in worst senario either will not work the modules (wifi ,ethernet , bluetooth ) or totaly brick the mmc!
      is this common issue with clone tv boxes?
      are anyone else experience the same or similar situations?
      is there a known solution?
      looking forward for more answers!
      thank you!

Comment

Hi gatos814

have you tried different USB Cables ??? or another USB Port.What Windows do u use for flashing ???

Look this Thread Post #33 from criispp contact him with PM ask for explain his unbrick Methode over Recovery.

If a Temp Error was shown it had helped.The Link has Infos over your Error.Looks like Cable Problem.

HI, i have Amilogic M805, Wifi is AP6212 on the board is: Netxeon MK808Q_V10-20140822 On the cover is MINI TV form android Quad - Core MK808B Plus If i tried USB_Burning_Tool I have error [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize...

good luck and report

gefattern

Comment

2 things mate
          first , we tested it with 2 computers :1 laptop with windows 7 x86 and 2 desktop windows 7 x86 and with 2 different cables and the results always the same!
          now , second i don't see "this Thread Post #33" , no link
          thank you for your time!

Comment

Hi gatos814 ,

i am sorry my fault forgot to paste it

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mpletely/page3

hope this helps.I think you have to write a PM to him , old Thread.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi gatos814

it looks you are no newbie but have you pressed for flash the Resetbutton while connecting to PC ???

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                Hi gatos814

it looks you are no newbie but have you pressed for flash the Resetbutton while connecting to PC ???

gefattern
                yes mate
                if i don't , we could never have connection!
                all made as it has to be but no results!
                and again from the beginning , my friend's box working but he can not flash the stock rom with usb method only with sd card method!
                and the question why is this happening
                that's all our problem
                thank you!
                Last edited by gatos814; 11-18-2016, 19:10.

Comment

Hi gatos814

hope you can get it fixed , maybe really the mmc is broken ?

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Can you share rom M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 2015/09/2 and M8+20160126-V13. Please

Comment

Sorry m8
                      My friend has not this tv box anymore so i haven't keep the firmwares!
                      Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
                        Sorry m8
                        My friend has not this tv box anymore so i haven't keep the firmwares!
                        Regards!
                        thank you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200322_193220830.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	800310 Can you share rom M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 2015/09/2 and M8+20160126-V13. Please?? If anyone has this it would be appreciated .... Or open to suggestions if you see my board... Its a LEELBOX Q3, But the inside looks like M8S+

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200322_193009822.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.8 KB ID:	800308Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200322_193028417.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.3 KB ID:	800309
                          Larry wants to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by ll2020 View Post
                            Can you share rom M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 2015/09/2 and M8+20160126-V13. Please?? If anyone has this it would be appreciated .... Or open to suggestions if you see my board... Its a LEELBOX Q3, But the inside looks like M8S+

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200322_193009822.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.8 KB ID:	800308Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200322_193028417.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.3 KB ID:	800309
                            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...8-20160126-v13

Comment

Try this maybe 112020 (more than likely its a clone)
                              Recently unbricked identical\similar box.This is critical for success KII 5.1.1 LMY47V 20151216 test-keys

You will need bootcard maker and uboot binfile to make bootable sd card and OTA rom to flash.As suggested by someone else here i split the files between sd card n usb flash drive.
                              On SD card boot image only** (you can send OTA rom to SD Card if you want, will still work )
                              USB flash drive OTA ROM/ ROMS
                              See post 3.... M8s bricked
                              It took alot of reading and research to compile all files so i dont have a direct link to them.Most files came from here some maybe from XDA but i will post what they should read as.

U-Boot Bin File, 2 that work, should read as
                              m8s\M8S_S812_2GB_26102015
                              m8s\M8S-5.1-M8S-wifi-160318

OTA ROM 2 that work should read as
                              M8S+_S812_OTA_20151216
                              Matricom G Box Lollipop GBOXQ 2.1.1 (03-01-2016) q_2.1.1_b3aa81fe27

Note the 20151216, you must have the matching uboot bin file mapped to SD CARD or it wont boot.
                              After recover to KII LMY47V 20151216 ROM there was issues with remote control configure etc..So i Flashed the Matricom ROM ,which has issues also but the remote n wifi are working.
                              Now iam in the same state as Post # 1 where i have to leave SD inserted at all Times
                              However iam unbricked and up n running!!!!

Hope this helps
                              More reading and research i have to do(ethernet not working and how to write boot from SD to Nand)

Comment

Working...
                              X