Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error Retrieving Box. Message: E: footer is wrong E: signature verification failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Retrieving Box. Message: E: footer is wrong E: signature verification failed

I've been with Box bricked for some time. I have tried several roms but none works, however in every attempt when installing a new rom the message "E: footer is wrong E: signature verification failed" appears.
    Can anybody help me?. How do I get this signature check when installing a new rom ?. It looks like there's a script for this. I do not believe that to solve the problem I have to spend several hours trying different roms.

Follow the box PCB: M8S AP6330 CS 812M8 v1.3 20150921.

Thanks for the help.

You need to sign the zip with the same key that the recovery accepts.
    2 options remain, either you have the key and sign the zip or your flash another recovery that accepts other keys or no key

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Dear Abdul, I have little experience with this kind of problem. Could you take a step by step? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt
        You need to sign the zip with the same key that the recovery accepts.
        2 options remain, either you have the key and sign the zip or your flash another recovery that accepts other keys or no key

Tapatalked

Abdul where do I find recovery for my tv box with no restrictions on keys?
        PCB box: M8S AP6330 CS 812M8 v1.3 20150921

Enviado de meu SM-G7102T usando Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone has another solution? 

Comment

Working...
          X