No announcement yet.

M8S+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well no harm in waiting to see if it can be nailed and at least still be of worth to you.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thanks scooter, the only problem is windows does not recognise when I plug the android box in, I'm running windows 10 64x but tried a few different versions of USB burner but none seem to work, I tried booting laptop with unsigned drivers and that didn't make a difference

Comment

Try the burn card method

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1/firmware-roms-tools-cg/611261-rom-beelink-gt1-alfawise-s92-scv10?p=627126#post627126

Comment

The chipset 8189 will be best fit for firmware. I post link. Box does power up when plugged in ps right?
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

The blue led front of box comes on, no loading screen or anything, in brick mode I think

Comment

That no good but sd burn card may be fast fix.try push reset pin and plug in with sd burn card maybe update bring back usb in flash tool.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Tried countless SD methods, nothing seems to respond which firmware should I use?

Comment

Comment

Already tried that, still doesn't respond, think USB burn tool would be the way forward if it detected the box

Comment

Try from another PC.

We had a user only this week that had tried various cables and USB ports and then installed the drivers and tool on another machine and bingo it was detected.

Comment

already tried that too lol, even bought a new cable just incase, im gonna install a virtual machine and run w7 on it to see if that makes a difference

Comment

Yes persistance pays off lol

Comment

Sometimes an AV can prevent processes running correctly by identifying false positives and blocking them in the background.

A long shot perhaps but a consideration.

Comment

I have to say after days of messing around I finally found the correct firmware for my m8s+ box it's a Chinese clone so like most of them it's s805 firmware I flashed it through my laptop with original 4.4.2 firmware then installed an update to 5.1.1 lollipop with sd card works like a dream apart from no WiFi but everything else works fine thanks to other people's posts on here I finally fixed it thank you to you all

Comment

Hi Geeman41, I have same TV box with same problem. Can you please share links to firmware you used for this fix. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X