Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding firmware for Amlogic S812 - Ott TV Box - Square - 8 gb Rom 2 gb Ram - 6330 AP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it out how to open it. Heres the image inside my box.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Santos954 View Post

Can I ask you where you got ​that 5.95.3 zip please? one of the cores is at 100% with nothing playing or anything, the box is pretty warm as well. Is that normal?

OpenElec Amlogic

Comment

Originally posted by Santos954

Can I ask you where you got ​that 5.95.3 zip please? one of the cores is at 100% with nothing playing or anything, the box is pretty warm as well. Is that normal?
        Did you keep openelec on box or did you flash android back onto box? Was there much improvement from android to openelec in regards to how kodi handles video, at moment when watching videos I get very very slight stuttering on videos...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

mkhanemkay
          Did you get it fix, because i have the same number on mine M8 V8_1. nothing worked for me, help please.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyLee View Post
            hello folk unfortunately you got a clone one. there is a easy to tell original or clone box. just look at the heat sink. original's always bigger, and you can take off original's heat sink easily. not for clones, cos they use something almost like glue to stick it on. check my picture. you really need to try many firmwares for clones to get a suitable one.
            Hi ,Thans for your comparison,my heat sink is the bigger one and same board version ,but I don't find the firmware or twrp to flash.Can you recommenmd me any images to flash?

Comment

Hi, everybody and happy New Yaer!!! I have OTT M8S+ S812 with Android 5.1 but I want to know if I can upgrade to Android 6 or Android 7, and if I can... can you helpme please why I can do this upgrade? Thanks and I have installed the last firmware on decembre 2016..
              Last edited by gabrielgamezat; 01-04-2018, 19:37.

Comment

I have an M8s, V8-8 2g+8g, 151228034 running 4.4.2. Is there an update to 5.1 or higher? I would like to get kodi 17 on it. Thx

Comment

hey folks, i have an M8S which has M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 written on the PBC. i tried to upgrade the firmware and it got bricked. i have tried all recovery firmware i could get here but non seems working. i was almost lucky with the USB burning tool but always got stuck at 96%.
                  i need to get this box running again. pls help

Comment

Working...
                  X