Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, KI Plus is s905 so not compatible

The others questions are up to you
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

This works on M8S (AP6330). No issues.

Great job!

Comment

Great.

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Do a backup of what you want a restore on the other box. Nothing much more to say
          What program would you use to backup & restore an s905? There has to be a faster way than using adb to load the programs and restore kodi.

Comment

If I were you I would just PM a Freaktab developer and pay him to do you the ROM you want.

Them you could install it on every box you intent to sell and profit

Tapatalked

Comment

I'm' New in this...if i Have this kii tv box and i need to install/flash your KII Lollipop ROM that you post, do i need to choose install from the menu? and then install the zip?
              I wish we could have video tutorial for this.

Comment

I have tried loading this onto KII Pro and nothing happens on screen when I attempt to flash it. I have copied this file only and renamed it to recovery.img on the TF card. Once I hold with toothpick the recovery button and I plug power the box doesn't come on. As soon as I take out the TF card box boots up to regular recovery. What's the issue?

Update ----------- Abdul I just realized now that this thing is not for Videostrong KII Pro lol, am I right? If yes do you have TWRP for it?

Thx
                Last edited by korgix300; 11-09-2016, 00:14.

Comment

Originally posted by korgix300 View Post
                  I have tried loading this onto KII Pro and nothing happens on screen when I attempt to flash it. I have copied this file only and renamed it to recovery.img on the TF card. Once I hold with toothpick the recovery button and I plug power the box doesn't come on. As soon as I take out the TF card box boots up to regular recovery. What's the issue?

Update ----------- Abdul I just realized now that this thing is not for Videostrong KII Pro lol, am I right? If yes do you have TWRP for it?

Thx
                  Yes it's right

Comment

Working...
                  X