No announcement yet.

M8S Firmware 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked on there too.so many different ways.some say it works.some say it doesn't.until I see that it does work I think I'll just buy a new box that can be updated.I'll be honest I don't think anyone has got it working without modifying it one way or another with bits of programmes here and there.lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDoe View Post

Here is the link to the original firmware (Android 4.4.2) for the Akaso M8S-S812 (WiFi Chip RTL8723BS) that I got from the seller since my box was stuck at the MBOX logo when I received it.

Extract and copy the 3 files on a FAT formatted SD card (SD Card Formatter recommended) and start the box with the SD card and the toothpick method.
      Firmware installation should be fully automated without any user interaction needed.

Maybe some clever guy could make the 5.x firmware work with the RTL8723BS WiFi chip using this firmware ???
      Thank you so much It works everything wifi and Bluetooth ..... Installation method
      Extract and copy the 3 files on a FAT formatted SD card
      Then Launch the application ( Update.apk) itis on youer tvbox no need toothpick method and select ((( n200_ota-20160909.zip))) then ubdate... That's all
      Sorry my English language is weak

Comment

What kind of filmware do i use to update my android 4.4.2 version to 5.0?

Comment

DELETE
          Last edited by DrDroid; 09-22-2017, 12:49.

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
            I have s812_m8(8bit)_v03 2016/01/21 With 5.1 of the firmware, I need 4.4 of the firmware
            Hi, I have s812_m8 (8bit) _v03 2016/01/21 can you help with the firmware for it? I can’t find anywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X