Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT Henscoqi T8 Pro/MXQpro Firmware

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to get firmware for my OTT Henscoqi T8 Pro/MXQpro box please?
    I turned it on one morning & it won't even boot :-(
    It does not look like a clone as it's got a large detachable heatsink, has an Amlogic 812 CPU with a AP6330 WiFi chip.
    Also it's a rectangle full metal case.
    Any help would be great :-)

Dazza162
    Last edited by Dazza162; 02-24-2017, 07:33.

Hi Everyone,

It's ok I found an image & also updated my Android version from 4.2.2 to 5.1 in the process :-)

Dazza162

Comment

Would please post the Firmware or email it to me
      Dave Thank you

Comment

Dazza162 a3a54353 I have the MXQPro which is all metal and looks alot like the T8 Pro. My device has a S812 SOC. Did either of you find a working rom for this device? If so could you please post what it was called or where to find please.

My device is currently in a bricked state and is no being recoginised via USB Burn tool. I am yet to find the correct pin on the chip to get into mask mode, so I am guessing a Bootable SD card recovery is the only way.

Thanks for any info anyone could give me, and sorry for bringing back an old post back from the dead.

BTW, the board inside my box is a S812_v13 with a time stamp of 2015-10-14 if anyone knows anything. All my google searches have been fruit less.

Comment

Working...
        X