Spent 21 hours trying to save 3 boxes, please help, at wits end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent 21 hours trying to save 3 boxes, please help, at wits end

I hope someone can help me. I spent 21 hours over 2 days trying to find the right stock or Lollipop firmware for these boxes:

First 2 boxes:

OTT M8S with AP6330 board board=XT-S812-V10

I tried everything on this from M8S+, Probox, Acemax,to Matricom G Box, firmwares nothing works. Best I got was a generic M8S+ Lollipop from china gadgets, booted fine, but no network of any kind. The Matricom boots fine and works, but goes to no signal when I remove the SD Card

Second Box:

OTT M8S BCM4335 M8 V8_8

This box is now bricked but can be recognized by USB Burning tool, just need the right stock .img. Always stuck at 2% when flashing

All help immensely appreciated, thanks!

Originally posted by Skripo View Post
    I hope someone can help me. I spent 21 hours over 2 days trying to find the right stock or Lollipop firmware for these boxes:

First 2 boxes:

OTT M8S with AP6330 board board=XT-S812-V10

I tried everything on this from M8S+, Probox, Acemax,to Matricom G Box, firmwares nothing works. Best I got was a generic M8S+ Lollipop from china gadgets, booted fine, but no network of any kind. The Matricom boots fine and works, but goes to no signal when I remove the SD Card

Second Box:

OTT M8S BCM4335 M8 V8_8

This box is now bricked but can be recognized by USB Burning tool, just need the right stock .img. Always stuck at 2% when flashing

All help immensely appreciated, thanks!
    Hi ,

here some maybe useful Infos about your second Box :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-usb-burn-tool

hope it helps , important always read all , good luck / gefattern

Comment

The v10 =

Comment

Let me start by thanking you for responding, people must be sick of these threads begging for help. The 2 threads you linked to where my departure points, I pored over them and the cross references in detail, several times.

I got the 2 V10s up and running with an M8S+ image but the ethernet does not work. I found another image which I applied over it and everything worked perfectly, until I rebooted. I assume the boot loader got wiped, they wouldn't boot without the SD card.

The other one gets recognized by the USB Burning tool but freezes at 3%. I had saved it multiple times with a known good image but now, nothing works.

Any light you can shed would be most welcome.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hello,

Please try that Firmware for the Devices you canĀ“t Flash right now.
          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Also to be Flashed with USB Burning Tool.

Neomode

Comment

Neomode,

Thank you SO MUCH for following up. I set up a new PC and was able to finally flash my XT-s812-V10 with the Probox image you referenced but unfortunately it soft bricked. The good news is that I now know I have a working flasher. I did manage to get them up and running with an M8S+ image form China gadget but had no ethernet.

I am also looking for an image for my M8S M8 V_8 which I believe is a BCM4335. Any suggestions? I will try the image you suggested in the meantime.

Thanks!

Comment

Okay try that for the BCM4335 Boxes ;-)
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Neomode

Comment

Working...
              X