m8s - s812 - 5.1.1 public release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m8s - s812 - 5.1.1 public release

I'm releasing older rom from my private stash ported collection to the public this suit s812 with ap6330 wifi chipset.

warning if you flash this on RTL or BCM Wifi box you will lose wifi

this is a twrp just unzip to root sd card do the tooth pick and select sd card and restore

Enjoy Merry Christmas

you can donate if this has helped you to : -

Ethereum : 0x7ffca1b321513f1c37fd7d3de1c01bcde1216046
    Litecoin : LVFpWoU9mAn6GAMVFDQw2qJ3jnaA3XBBkU
    Bitcoin : 1F5jaM2h4CdTPCqGCpLhKH4jkYsCUEYPCy
    Last edited by JustMe; 12-18-2017, 07:15.
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

fixed download link now no more DM's pls

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

JustMe I have been reading a few posts about bricked android boxes and you seem to be very knowledgeable, so i am hoping you can help me?!?! Please bare with me as i am a novice, but i follow instruction well. I have also been online for a few days and know how to boot the box with an SD card (I don't think i found the proper firmware...tried all the M8S ones on China Gadgets) and also the USB Burning Tool option (Can't get past the importing of the image file...Parse image fail error)

I have an Ott TV Box, M8S, AP6234...it was running kitkat 4.4.2...it is bricked (red light is on, can't get it to boot). Is there a firmware that you are aware of that will work for my android box?

Comment

@drknivly on christmas holidays atm maybe when i get back this rom should work but you will not get any wifi if used

JustMe

Comment

@JustMe
          My device is m8s(on board m8 v8_1 20150418 ap6330 and I open heat sink finding it's s812),but I flash k200.twrp.
          Thanks a lot.:LoL
          =================
          The ram on your firmware is 756MB,but my box is 2GB.How can I fix it?
          wifi is not work(although my box is ap66330)
          Last edited by wszgrcy; 12-27-2017, 23:55.

Comment

JustMe I hope you are enjoying your Christmas holidays!!!

I actually realized that i have a friend who has the exact same box as me, so i am getting him to copy the firmware for me so i can get my box working. My wifi seems to be rare so not sure if you have use for my firmware, but in case you keep a library of them i can give you the dropbox location for you to download if you like. Just let me know and thank you for responding!!!

Comment

Where is the download link?

Comment

Working...
              X