Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-pad Xbox 360 controller wireless not working

Hello.

I've found that the D-pad of xbox360 controller (wireless versión) don't work in any version of the firmware (stock/finles with and withouth xbox patch/betas 4-5-6). Analog sticks and buttons work correctly but the D-pad isn't correctly detected with any application, it's like pressing the d-pad did not return any code to android (but detect something like "undetected", it seem that something happens but isn't capable of map becaus it hasn't key code asociated). With other android systems and tv box (mk802III for example), is working properly.

D-pad is important for emulators.

¿Any idea on how to solve it?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by yonkez View Post
    Hello.
    With other android systems and tv box (mk802III for example), is working properly.

Really? That's good to know, because I have never seen the D-Pad working on any Android I tried.
    You might want to have a look at this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1792531

While the solution looks plausible, it did not work when I tried it about 2 weeks ago. Maybe give it a go and see if it helps
    Last edited by Arbelzapf; 07-21-2014, 13:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post
      Really? That's good to know, because I have never seen the D-Pag working on any Android I tried.
      You might want to have a look at this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1792531

While the solution looks plausible, it did not work when I tried it about 2 weeks ago. Maybe give it a go and see if it helps
      Ty! i will try.

In my mk802III the d-pad is working perfect, i promise, i use it for snes/mame/md/psx emulators withouth problems, in finless rom and with very new 4.4.2 rom too.
      This is my first time that i couldn´t use it in android :-(

Comment

Originally posted by yonkez View Post
        This is my first time that i couldn´t use it in android :-(
        If it doesn't work, maybe grab the .kcm and .kl files from your mk802III rom and try those. At least we could rule out the keycharmap/keylayouts if those don't work either.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post
          If it doesn't work, maybe grab the .kcm and .kl files from your mk802III rom and try those. At least we could rule out the keycharmap/keylayouts if those don't work either.
          I try to do what says in the xda thead but it don´t work, i see in logcat that the kernel don´t load the module, :-(

Comment

Did you find a solution cuz dpad not working on my mk808b plus

Comment

Here you go, I posted these on the minix website last year - they were easy to scan an add, you'll need root access to put them on your box though:

Vendor_045e_Product_0719.kl
              Vendor_045e_Product_0291.kl

Add this to those files:

# Xbox 360 Dpad
              key 704 DPAD_LEFT
              key 705 DPAD_RIGHT
              key 706 DPAD_UP
              key 707 DPAD_DOWN
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X