Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINIX X8H Plus some questions

Hello

My cousin visited me today and he 'll stay for a week, bringing together his minix x8h plus to set it up for him. Well not much to alter since it was everything working well. Just upgrated to 003 stock / root it and added some apps. Now my questions

1.Only in xbmc produces a hiss / hars sound which goes and comes back randomly only inside xbmc. Any options i have to check or uncheck? I connected it with tv through an HDMI.

2.He wants to see particular 2 channels only in xbmc (without paying of course) ANIMAL PLANET and discovery. Tried some repositories and USTVNOW but can t seem to be able to make this gad damned channel work Any suggestions?

3Keep getting an update message inside xbmc for version 14.1 but dont know if i should do it since i ve read somewhere that only 13.3 is preconfigured for the minix Is that true? Or i could update and make some extra cahnges to make 14.1 version also compatible with minix?

Thank you in advance

PS i may convince him to let me the minix and give him my mini htpc since he doesnt get along with andorid devices

Originally posted by ieronymous View Post
    1.Only in xbmc produces a hiss / hars sound which goes and comes back randomly only inside xbmc. Any options i have to check or uncheck? I connected it with tv through an HDMI.
    I don't know what kind of sound you mean exactly but when I fire up xbmc it produces some kind of low frequency noise... it's not bothersome or noticeable most times but you can hear it if your room is quiet. After you play something the sound goes away. If you close xbmc it also goes away but after a couple of seconds. I think this is produced by the xbmc sound drivers or codecs. I believe this is normal but it would be good to read what other people have to say.

Comment

Working...
    X